Okay

Hoseok talks to Seulki

Seulki stayed for another hour at Jane's before she made her way back home. She wanted to spend more time with her, but she was also anxious about running into Hyungwon. She knew she needed to talk to him, but she wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet. Or if he was.

She was exhausted and she knew they had to be up earlier than normal tomorrow because they had to go to a meeting to talk about their upcoming muster. Seulki loved the muster concerts because she felt like it wasn't as strict or nit-picked on like other shows. It was just for them and ARMY to celebrate their years together and for them to show exactly how grateful they were for all their fans.

"You're home late," a deep voice spoke and Seulki jumped. She didn't know Hoseok was spending the night here tonight. She thought it was just going to be her, Jimin and Jungkook like usual. "I didn't know you were here. You scared me," she chuckled and Hoseok smiled tiredly at her. "Sorry! I didn't want to wake up even earlier tomorrow to get there on time so I just stayed here."

"This is always your home, Hoseok. You don't need a reason to be here," she smiled at him and he smiled warmly back, going to join her on the couch. "Where were you?" He asked, laying his head on her shoulder. She absentmindedly started running her fingers through his hair. "I was with Jane. We talked."

He hummed but didn't ask much more about it. Hoseok tried his best to stay out of Seulki's business until she brought it to him and asked for help. He knew she'd been struggling recently and had been trying to make things right with all her friends. He knew she knew that he was there for her, but sometimes a little reminder never hurt.

"Can I ask you something?" He questioned and she nodded. "Always."

"Are you okay?"

"I—what?" Seulki was a little taken aback. Did she not seem okay? Sure, maybe she wasn't feeling happy-go-lucky at the moment but she didn't think she was too unhappy either. Hoseok sat up and looked at her with his brown eyes. A comforting smile was on his face as he played with her fingers.

"I asked if you're okay," he said, patiently. Hoseok had always been patient with everyone. Even if they would mess up choreography or took to long to get it down. He'd get annoyed, sure. But he was always patient and took all the time he could to work with the other person.

"I think so?" She questioned, still surprised. She hadn't been asked if she was okay in a long time that it just threw her off. "You think so?" Hoseok frowned and she shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. I don't feel happy, but I don't feel unhappy either." He hummed in response before laying his head on her shoulder again.

"Well, you know I'm here if you're not, right?" She smiled and nodded. "I know."

"And even if you are! I'm still here," he said again and she chuckled, kissing the top of his head. "I know. You always have been."

"You would tell me, right? If you weren't okay?" He seemed almost anxious in a way and Seulki truly hated that she was worrying him so much. "I wouldn't lie to you, And I would tell you. But there's nothing to worry about right now, seriously. I promise."

He trusted her words and nodded before letting out a yawn. "I'm going to have to talk to Hyungwon," Seulki blurted out suddenly and Hoseok hummed, taking her hand again. "When you're ready." Was all he said and those simple words is what Seulki wanted to hear.

It wasn't that she didn't think her friends didn't care about her; but none of them had truly ever been ones to ask about the other unless it was obvious to ask. Plus, if she was truly thinking about it, she really wasn't all that close to them except Jane. She would like to try and change that. To be more open and accepting that she did deserve friends that cared about her.

"Only when you're ready," Hoseok reiterated and Seulki hummed. She laid her head on top of his and closed her eyes. Hoseok was right. It didn't have to be right away and she didn't want to force herself. She wanted to be ready. "If we fall asleep like this we're going to have serious kinks in our neck in the morning," Hoseok teased but made no attempt to move.

"Maybe we can get out of the meeting and go get a massage to help fix it instead." Hoseok laughed at her comment and pulled himself up along with her. "As much as I love the idea of not sitting through meetings tomorrow, Joon would probably kill us and then JK and Jimin because we got out of it and they had to sit there."

Seulki laughed, walking beside him, "True, true. But it would be more fun." Hoseok laughed again and shook his head. "We'll save that for when we really need a day break," he winked, "In the meantime, you can sleep in my bed tonight and we can cuddle." Seulki smiled at him and marched towards his room.

"That sounds almost as good as skipping out on meetings and getting a massage."