Holding Hands

Seulki has a scary encounter during a concert

Seulki smiled as she moved around the stage, singing and dancing to Anpanman. It was one of her favorite songs to perform live because sometimes they got a bouncy playground to jump on and other times, they were able to do the choreography. She loved it most because it was the best song to interact with the fan's too. She hopped off the stage, security automatically running towards her for protection if the fans broke through the barricade. To be fair, Seulki really didn't care. She'd rather have them surround the stage then have to be a few feet behind.

She ran up and started grabbing on to the hands of those who had them outstretched towards her. They screamed as her hand came in contact. She noticed how Yoongi stayed close, still up on stage and performing, but keeping a watchful eye on her as well. She ran down the aisle, hi-fiving people's hands. She took notice of one of the few male fans in the front and quirked her eyebrow, he looked vaguely familiar. She couldn't put her finger on, but it was also just a quick glance. He had a sign that said he was her future husband and she laughed a little, winking towards him.

She made one last run down the aisle to grab hands of everyone and in the middle of it she felt herself get jerked back. She yelped in pain and swore she felt her shoulder pop. She landed on her butt, and security and Yoongi were immediately around her. Yoongi's eyes were wildly searching the crowd, trying to find the culprit. Seulki was shocked a little, she's never had issues of fans grabbing on to her when she did this. They were excited, sure, but they always remained respectful and grateful for the little contact. Security helped her stand up and she smiled, grateful that the others had continued to perform without panicking.

Yoongi glared at her shoulder and she looked over at it; it was definitely not in place. She smiled and he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her back up to the stage where Hoseok was waiting to help pull her up. He accidentally bumped her shoulder and she hissed in pain. He looked at her worriedly but kept the bright smile on his face. At the end of the show, Seulki made a joke of how she tripped over her own feet. However, she didn't realize that she fell backwards and not forwards. They said their goodbyes and exited the stage. Seulki's shoulder was screaming in pain.

"What the fuck even happened?" Yoongi growled, throwing his mic down and stomping towards Seulki. "I saw that bastard hold on to your hand and yank you." He was fuming and Seulki frowned. "I'm fine, oppa. It was just an accident." Namjoon narrowed his eyes as Yoongi continued to swear. "S, are you alright?" V said, sitting down next to her, careful not to touch her arm. "My shoulder just hurts, but otherwise I'm alright."

"HURTS?! IT'S POPPED OUT OF FUCKING PLACE! THEY POPPED YOUR DAMN SH-"

"HYUNG! Enough." Namjoon said and Yoongi shut up but stomped out of the dressing room. "I'll go talk to him," Namjoon sighed. "S, make sure that gets popped back in before we go." She nodded and asked Jimin to go get the medic. "What happened?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the floor in front of her. "I'm not sure. I felt someone grab my hand and then I was yanked back. I didn't know they weren't gonna let go. I wasn't able to see who it was." She saw Hoseok frown but stood up quickly as Jimin walked in with a medic. "This is going to hurt, I'm sorry. But only for a few minutes."

She put on her professional face, trying not to show how much it was actually really hurting but Hoseok knew better. He grabbed her hand, squeezing it and she all but had a death grip on his hand a few seconds later. Everyone heard the pop and the medic moved her shoulder around a little. Seulki was biting her tongue and squeezing her eyes shut, waiting for the pain to go away. Jimin and Jungkook were cringing at the noise and Taehyung had his ears covered. Hoseok was about to lose his hand. Shortly after, it died down into a dull ache. "You should be fine by tomorrow, just ice it tonight and throughout the day tomorrow." She bowed, thanking him and sat back down. Her phone vibrated and she happily pulled it out of her pocket, hoping it was who she had been waiting to hear from all day.

She frowned when it wasn't. The same mysterious number she's been getting. She dropped her phone, not being able to comprehend the message on the screen. She jumped up, palms sweaty and she could feel an anxiety attack coming. She wanted to vomit. Taehyung and Jimin caught on, jumping up and looking at their frantic member. It was odd for her to really show any emotion, at least when staff and others were lingering around. "Seulki, what's wrong?" Jimin asked moving towards her but she turned away, bolting for the door. "I'm gonna puke." She ran out and the 4 looked at each other, confused. Yoongi and Namjoon entered back in the room, looking at the 4 members with narrowed eyes.

"What'd you do to her?" Yoongi barked, causing Jungkook to jump a bit. "Nothing, hyung! I swear. She looked at her phone and then just ran out." Namjoon quirked an eye brow and then caught sight of her phone, laying on the ground. He quickly picked it up, scrolling through her recent messages. His jaw locked, eyes narrowing and turning darker. His free hand clenched into a fist. "We need to find her. Now." He said.

He showed the phone to the other members each of them bolting for the door seconds later. The message made their skin crawl. They'd read the rest later, but this last one was threatening.

I almost had you, my love. I'll be waiting; you will come with me.