STCOM: Jimin

Seulki takes care of Jimin

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

When she saw that Jimin was becoming more winded during practices, music video shoots, performances, she was worried. The members were aware that Jimin was having some issues with his body image and had placed himself on a strict diet, but none of them knew what that diet entailed. They trusted him to be safe about it and shape his body how he wanted it to be in a healthy way. However, Seulki could see that her brother was not doing it in a safe way and she was constantly on edge, waiting to catch him when his body would finally give up and collapse. And that day came sooner than she expected, during a particularly grueling practice.

The air in their small practice room was broken and there were people working on fixing it but they hadn't yet. 8 bodies, plus those of some staff dancing around to some difficult choreography made the room hotter. It didn't help that it was the middle of summer in Korea and the room felt like the flames of hell had risen through the ground. Seulki was surprised they weren't baking alive. And then Jimin collapsed on the wooden floor, breathing heavily and closing his eyes. Jin was the first one by his side, kneeling down with a comforting hand on his back. "Are you okay, Jimin?" Jimin shook his orange head, taking a deep breath and standing back up. "Just got a little dizzy, that's all."

Seulki frowned, walking towards Namjoon. "Leader?" She asked and he looked at her, face coated with sweat. "Do you think we could take a small break? Just to eat something. It's extremely hot in here and we need to keep our bodies nutrition up." Namjoon sighed, nodding his head and announcing to everyone they could have 5 minutes to go grab something to eat and to make sure they drank lots of water. Seulki happily skipped down the hall to the vending machines, buying some granola bars and some candy and skipped back to the practice room. Everyone was sprawled out on the ground, Taehyung and Jungkook fanning each other, Namjoon and Yoongi soaking their towels in their seemingly never-ending perspiration, and Hoseok and Jin were putting batteries in little fans.

Seulki spotted Jimin leaned against the wall in the corner, sipping his water. She walked towards him, falling to the ground with a thud. "I got us some food, oppa! Let's eat a little." She smiled, handing him two granola bars and a candy bar. Jimin scrunched his nose at the candy. "I can't eat that, S." He furiously tore into the granola bars with shaking hands though and practically swallowed them whole. Seulki sighed, but she knew that arguing with him wasn't going to do anything but cause unnecessary stress. She was happy he was at least eating something. They practiced for a few more hours before it was just too hot and their manager came in and told them to call it day and come back tomorrow.

Seulki frowned when she saw Jimin only eating a salad during dinner and not the delicious food that Jin had cooked for all of them for having a rough day. However, she again, knew arguing would get them no where so she devised her own plan. That night, while everyone was sleeping, Seulki sat up in the living room, the light of her phone screen the only thing accompanying her. She spent at least two hours writing out different messages on the sticky note tab she had asked their manager for before leaving earlier that afternoon. She quietly snuck into Jimin's bedroom, placing one of them on the wall length mirror and another one on the mirror in the bathroom. When Jimin woke up the next morning, the first thing he did, like every morning, was stand in front of the mirror. He immediately noticed the lime green post it note stuck to the side of the glass and he smiled fondly as he read it.

Your smile is contagious. You should smile more. -S

Jimin noticed the one in the bathroom too when he went to brush his teeth and he smiled again. The little notes had started his morning off good, and he gently kissed the back of her head when he walked into the kitchen, smiling brightly at her. She knew it was his silent thanks and she smiled, knowing that there was more to come. And when Jimin went to reach for his water bottle later on at practice, he was surprised to find another note on it.

You're the best dancer. Make sure you stay hydrated! -S

And later when he went to reach for his snack that he had brought for lunch, he found another note attached to it.

You'll never walk alone. I am here. -S

Jimin jumped up, running to Seulki and collapsing on her lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his face in the crook of her neck. "I love you, Choi Seulki." She hugged him back tightly, happy that her little messages were enough for him to have a better day. "Why don't we go grocery shopping after practice, oppa?" She said as Jimin got off and placed himself next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I can help you find stuff to make that won't interfere with your diet. That way you can eat properly." Jimin smiled fondly at his younger member, humming in agreement. "I promise I'll start taking care of myself more." Seulki popped her head up, extending her hand to him with her pinky finger popped out. "Pinky promise?" Jimin laughed, nodding his head and Seulki rolled her eyes. "Intertwine our pinkies and promise me!" She huffed and Jimin laughed again, but did as she asked, wrapping his equally as small pinky around hers.

"I promise."