Comfortable

Jimin spends the day at Seulki's

"You got a new couch," Jimin pouted at her and she laughed. "Yeah. I wanted a comfier one. Sit on it!" She pushed him towards the sofa and he sunk into the cushions. It was more comfortable than the one she had before. "It's nice." He said and she frowned. "Why are you pouting over a couch?" She asked, her hazel eyes trained on his bottom lip that was currently jutting out.

"You always take me or Tae with you when you buy new stuff for your apartment. You like our expert advice." She laughed, patting his leg. "It's just a couch, Chim. I'm sure there's going to be plenty more furniture and hosue decoration shopping trips in the future. And when I move again." He looked at her with wide eyes. "YOU'RE MOVING?!" She jumped as his volume level rose.

"No, babo! I'm just saying! I mean, I don't plan on living in an apartment forever. I don't think any of you do. Eventually we're all going to want a house to raise our families." He sunk back into the cushions, humming. "Right. Sorry. I panicked." She let a smile play at her lips, crossing her legs. "I wouldn't move without telling any of you." She murmured and he scoffed.

"I mean, you basically did move without telling any of us." She clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "I did not! I stay here a lot just like you all do too." He sighed, staring at her for a moment. "Yeah. But these are always temporary places. Not homes. We live in the dorm together." He said and she frowned. "I'm still here, regardless of where I live, oppa. Plus, it's not even a dorm. It's a luxury apartment that should just be called a house."

He let out a chuckle, agreeing with her. "Yeah. I guess you're right. It's just—weird. You not being there all the time and all." She let a gentle smile grace her face. "I know. It's weird not being there, but it's what we need right now. What I need right now. Plus! I'm growing up! I bought a couch without needing you or V to tell me if it was the right fit." She grinned and he laughed.

"Never knew buying a couch would signify your adulthood." She rolled her eyes and he smiled, sitting up more. "So, what's been going on? Not being home has me feeling a little out of the loop." He narrowed his eyes, shaking his head. "My apartment is right down the hall, you know." She shrugged, reaching over and grabbing one of the candies off her table. "Like you just pointed out, you're rarely ever there."

"For now." She raised a brow and she saw his cheeks flush a little. "What is it?" She asked and he bit his bottom lip, wondering if it was okay to tell her right now. He didn't want her to get angry, but he wanted to believe that she had been doing what she told them—growing up. Becoming more mature. And the only way for him to find out if she was trying was to be honest with her. Besides, he had no reason to lie. He just knew it was a sore spot right now.

"I asked Jane to move in with me. And she said yes." His brown eyes were trained on her, looking for any sign of anger or discomfort, but all he saw was excitement. "Oh my god! Really?! When?! Can I help redecorate?! Jane has no sense of fashion, I need to help her with that." He smiled, feeling relieved that this was the response he was getting. "We haven't set a date yet and honestly, I haven't told anyone besides you. She wanted to talk to her members first, ease them into it."

"I feel so honored to be the first one to know. I always knew I was your favorite." He laughed, ruffling her hair. "That's still a secret. Don't tell Taehyung." She grinned, clapping her hands together. "Now! Details, Chim! I need details! Was it romantic?! Knowing you, you probably set up a whole scene just to ask her. God, I can just picture her face. She probably thought you were proposing!"

He let out a loud laugh. "I didn't actually. I just. . .asked her. And she said yes." Seulki pouted. "Well, that's no fun. I guess I'll have to plan your proposal because you're boring." He scoffed, smacking her knee and she smirked at him, crossing her arms and leaning back. "Well, I'm happy for you two either way, oppa. I'm glad your happy." He smiled, staring back up at the ceiling. "I am really happy. Happier than I've been in a while. But you know what would make me the happiest?"

She raised a brow, already knowing where this was going. She knew he was going to say it anyway. "Enlighten me." He grinned at her, moving forward and grabbing her hands. "You coming home." She pulled her hands away, sighing. "Please, Jimin. I don't want to argue about his. We still need time, we all do. But my door is always open if you ever need it. I will come home, soon. Promise."

"It's not open. You changed the passcode." She snorted, rolling her eyes. "I have a boyfriend now that likes to spend the night. We need privacy." He smirked, wiggling his brows. "Someone catching you doesn't give you that excitement?" She fake gagged, smacking his arm. "Don't be disgusting." He laughed, standing up. "Well, I say we cook some food and have some beer and you can help me pick out a new bed frame."

She stood up, following him to the kitchen. "And I get to pick the colors?! New comforter and everything!" He narrowed his eyes, reaching up to grab a pot. "Don't push it. This is Jane's house now, it's gotta be what she likes too." Seulki crossed her arms, pouting again. "She's my friend. I know what she likes." Jimin pinched her cheek, turning back to fill the pot with water. "How could I forget? Girl talk and all that." She laughed, jumping up on the counter and sitting.

"Not helping me cook? How rude of a host." She rolled her eyes, plucking a grape from her fruit bowl and popping it in her mouth. "I said I wanted to know what was going on back home, Chim. I'm out of the loop, remember?" He raised an eyebrow but smiled. "So, the other day Jungkook. . ."

He trailed off on his stories of things that had been going on back at the dorm and Seulki smiled. She was a little sad she was missing out on their shenanigans, but she felt she had made some progress by putting space between them. She still needed to tell them why she really left in the first place, but they all needed to be there for that.

Right now, she was content with listening to her second favorite member tell her all about the funny things she was missing.