Proof Pt. 1

Seulki pushes herself to hard at their concert and the boys are worried

Seulki rushed down the small staircase and towards the dressing room. She had five more minutes before she had to be on stage again. She felt hot all over, but that was normal for her. Everyone gets hot and sweaty under the stage lights. However, she felt more hot than normal and she felt like she was sweating more than normal. It was confirmed when one of the staff members was constantly dabbing her head and body with a towel to try and rid her of the sweat. She took a sip of the water bottle; grateful it was cold and chugged the rest. She didn't feel right, she felt off. It felt like she wasn't in her body and her body was acting on its own.

She didn't want to worry anyone, especially the boys or fans so she kept it to herself. She knew she should at least tell their manager, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She didn't want them thinking she was weak, that she couldn't perform for 2 hours without needing a break. She didn't want ARMY thinking she couldn't handle the pressure and the exhaustion. She didn't want to bring the group down or the rest of the boys and staff. "Are you okay, Seulki? You look flushed." Her stylist asked and Seulki put on the best smile she could muster and nodded her head. "I'm fine, noona. Just sleepy, but that's normal." Her stylist laughed and hurried her out of the room and towards the stage.

Seulki felt like the world was spinning as she ran to the stage. She took a few deep breaths, feeling like she couldn't get air into her lungs. She was so incredibly freaking hot. Jungkook was standing next to her on the lift, looking worried. "S, you good?" He asked worriedly going to put his hand on her. She swatted his hand away and for a brief moment, Jungkook looked shocked. She never shied away from his touch. Seulki noticed his brief facial change and turned to him, smiling. "I'm fine, Kookie. Just tired." She didn't miss how Jungkook was barely in focus for her. She took another deep breath and closed her eyes. When the lift shot up, she thought she was going to pass out.

On stage, no one could tell anything was wrong with Seulki. She was dancing just as powerfully as the boys and back up dancers, not missing a beat. She belted her lines out without hesitation and with perfect tones. She engaged with ARMY like it was nothing. Finally, it was their last song coming. Seulki had run back behind stage to change her outfit one last time while Namjoon was talking with the crowd. Her vision was incredibly in and out of focus, she could barely breathe or concentrate. She was hot everywhere. She felt like she was going out of her mind. "Seulki, are you sure your okay?" Her stylist asked, noticing how unfocused her eyes were. Seulki blinked a few times, "n-no." She got up and made her way back to the stage, her stylist flabbergasted and alarmed. Seulki was exactly like Jungkook during Burn The Stage, but she hid it better. Admiring her professionalism but worried for her health, her stylist went to let their manager know.

As the intro for their last song started, the boys all heard their managers voice come through their earpieces. "Watch Seulki, 911." All the boys shared a brief glance at each other and then at Seulki who was seemingly happy, jumping around the stage starting to sing her lines. However, it didn't go unnoticed by Suga how her eyes weren't focused, and her movements were awkward now. He stealthily made his way over to her, dancing along and trying to act like everything was fine. Once he reached her, he had to control his facial expression. She was completely flushed, barely even registering that someone came beside her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, causing her jump and ARMY laughed thinking it was a just a cute interaction. J-Hope stayed close by, but all boys did great at not showing their concern or worry outwardly. In fact, all 7 of them were impressed and awed at how Seulki was able to cover up how she was feeling for so long without anyone, including staff, noticing something was off.

They thanked ARMY for coming and all stood on the lift in a line waiting for it to bring them down. Suga and J-Hope had broken formation to stand next to Seulki and Namjoon was hoping that none of the fans noticed. As the lights dimmed and the lift started bringing them down, Seulki knew she wasn't going to make it. She could barely keep her head on straight, everything was going in and out of focus, she could barely hear anything around her and all she could focus on was how incredibly hot she felt, like she was standing inside of a fire. She held herself together and as soon as they were out of eyesight of the fans, Seulki's eyes rolled back and she collapsed on the lift.

"Seulki!" Yoongi said, bending down immediately and hoisting one of her arms over his shoulder. He was worried, she made no movement at his touch or moving her, and he wasn't sure that he could feel her breathing. Why was she so incredibly hot? Her body felt like it just came out of an oven. Hoseok was not a second later throwing her other arm around him and quickly yelling for someone to get the medic. A few staff came and took over, bringing her to another room. "She's so hot," Yoongi said, freaking out in his head but not sure how to help. "We got her, Yoongi." The staff said and Seulki was immediately bombarded by ice packs and fanning.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Jin and V said, rushing into the room, Jimin and Jungkook hot on their trail. "I don't know, she just passed out and she's not moving or responding. Her body is so hot. It's almost like you, Jungkookie." Namjoon burst into the room, demanding to know what happened. Their manager walked in, worry and concern evident on his face. "Her stylist came and told me right before she went back up for the last song that she wasn't okay. She said it was like she wasn't aware of what was going on around her."

"How did we not notice?" V said, voice small and hanging his head. "You know how Seulki is, Taehyungie. She never lets anyone know when she's struggling. She'll be okay." Jimin said, wrapping his arm around the youngers shoulder and leaning his head on his arm. "We need to call an ambulance and get her to the hospital." The medic said and everyone immediately held their breath. This was not how they were expecting the first leg of their tour going.