Valentine's Day Special

Jimin cheers Seulki up on Valentine's Day
A/N: I'm sorry, it's more crack than fluff. But there's still some fluff. I hope you still like it!

"Good luck! Fighting!" Seulki said happily before hanging up her phone. She sighed. Hyungwon was overseas to promote their new album and as proud and happy as she was for him, she wished he was here for Valentine's Day so they could do the cute couple stuff. She laid back on her pillows, scrolling mindlessly through her phone. Jimin walked in, sitting on his bed and staring at Seulki. She felt his gaze and became annoyed that he wasn't saying anything. "Can I help you?" She said and he smiled lightly, knowing she was already down about Hyungwon being gone. "Missing lover boy?" He teased and she rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed, throwing it back. "Get dressed. I have a surprise for you." He smiled and Seulki raised her eyebrow. "What is it? I don't like surprises." Jimin rolled his eyes, walking out of the room. "I don't care. Be ready to leave in 20 minutes. And dress nice." Seulki groaned. She didn't want to dress up, she wanted to laze around and watch cheesy dramas and eat ice cream but she knew Jimin would dress her himself if she didn't do it so she dragged herself off her bunk and opened her closet. "What does dress nice even mean?" She muttered to herself. She sighed in frustration. It'd be a lot easier if he just told her where they were going.

She took out a simple black dress and put it on, moving into the bathroom and doing her makeup. She decided she was going to go all out because why not? They were so busy nowadays she rarely had a chance to just go out and be a normal adult. She did some winged eyeliner, making sure it was dramatic but still made her eyes pop. Her finishing touch was some red lip tint ands he smiled, running her fingers through her wavy silver hair. It looked nice enough and she liked the messy, beachy look. She slipped on some small heels, grabbing a matching black purse and walked out into the living room where Jimin was patiently waiting. He looked at her and smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek. "You look gorgeous." He said and she smiled. "You don't look too shabby yourself."

He was in a white button up and black dress pants with some black leather boots. He had put on all his accessories and styled his faded blue hair. "C'mon, our driver is waiting." She looked at him with wide eyes. "Driver?" He chuckled, lightly pushing her out of the door and down the stairs. She laughed as she saw Jungkook sitting behind the wheel of his car and he waved at them with a cheeky smile. He ran out of the car and opened the door, bowing dramatically to her. "M'lady, your chariot awaits." She laughed, curtseying at him and sliding in with Jimin following. They drove only a few minutes before she saw Jimin's apartment building in her view. She chuckled, shaking her head. "I thought we were going out?" Jimin shrugged. "It's a little hard when you're as famous and good-looking at us so I hope the apartment will be to your liking."

They exited the car, Jungkook walking up with him. "I'm going to Hoseok's." He said, walking into the next door over and Seulki smiled, shaking her head. Jimin unlocked the door, placing one of his hands over her eyes. "Oppa!" She said but he hummed at her. "No peeking, pabo. Just let one of us surprise you for once." She sighed, letting him guide her in. She smelled food and her stomach growled. Jimin chuckled releasing his hand from her eyes and she looked around with wide eyes. He had decorated his whole place in theme of the holiday. He had rose petals scattered around the floor and leading to the couch where there was a very nice blanket fort built. He had moved his TV under it expertly. Seulki laughed, wiping a stray tear. "This is great." She said, sitting down and climbing under the fort.

Jimin joined her a few moments later with a bottle of her favorite wine and her favorite chicken takeout. She smiled happily, digging into the food as Jimin poured the wine. "We can watch cheesy dramas here." She giggled as Jimin put one on and the two happily ate in silence, watching the cringe-worthy show. A few drumsticks and glasses of wine later, Seulki was feeling a little tipsy and giddy. She connected her phone to Jimin's Bluetooth speaker and put on a song, crawling out of the blanket fort and dancing around. Jimin laughed at her but joined her, dancing around with her. She collapsed on the couch, breathing heavily and Jimin collapsed next to her. "This is really fun." She said and he smiled, happy that he could cheer her up a little.

A slow song came on and Jimin stood up, holding out his hand. "Jagiya, will you have this dance with me?" He bowed and she giggled, grabbing his hand and pulling herself up. "Always." He wrapped his arm around her waist, one hand still gripping her other as she wrapped her free arm around his neck. They danced slowly to the beat, moving back and forth and Seulki sighed, leaning her head on his chest. She wished nothing more than for it to be Hyungwon, but she was happy it was Jimin. She was happy he had gone out of his way to make today fun for her because he knew she was just going to sulk around their dorm. The song ended and Jimin dashed off to the kitchen, returning a few moments later with a bouquet of lilies. "I know you don't like roses, so I got you lilies." He handed her the bouquet and she smiled, sniffing them. "They're my favorite. Thank you, oppa."

Jimin's doorbell rang and he opened the door, laughing as Jungkook and Hoseok barged in. "We're bored and I want to play in the blanket fort." Jungkook said, ignoring Seulki and crawling right in. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "How's your date?" He asked and Jimin laughed. "I'd say she's pretty content." They looked over at a tipsy Seulki who had since started playing another song and was dancing around chaotically. Jungkook emerged from the blanket fort with an empty wine bottle in his hand. "Of course she's happy. She's drunk!" He said, looking warily at Seulki who was lost in her own world but she heard him, giggled and turning towards him. "I'm not drunk, Kookie!" She said, throwing herself on the blanket fort which collapsed and landing on Jungkook's back.

"Oh god. You're so heavy. Get off." He teased and she ruffled his hair, kissing his cheek. "Go to hell, Kook. I'm the best thing you've ever had in your life." She giggled, standing up and moving her hips to the music again. Hoseok laughed, joining her in jumping around and she latched himself on his back as he ran around. Jimin laughed, helping Jungkook up. "Have you ever seen her drunk?" He asked Jimin and he shook his head. "No, but she's happy. Just let her have fun. C'mon." He pulled Jungkook towards Hoseok and Seulki who had turned to jumping up and down on his couch and Jimin hopped up, joining them. "Alcohol makes anyone happy." Jungkook muttered but Seulki heard him, shaking her finger in his face and squishing his cheeks.

"Someone is so grouchy on the day of love! You need some more love in your soul, Kookie. Group hug!" She jumped on him, catching him off guard and he feel as she giggled on top of him before he felt more weight being added as Jimin and Hoseok laid on top of the two, laughing hysterically. Jungkook finally got everyone off of him and they all laid side by side on the ground, breathing heavily with happy smiles. Seulki rolled over, practically on top of Jimin and he chuckled, wrapping his arm tightly around her and running his fingers through her tangled hair.

"Thank you, oppa." She kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly, tightening his grip. "Happy Valentine's Day, love." He cooed. "Yah! You didn't buy any chocolate?!" Jungkook screamed frantically, running out of the kitchen and Seulki laughed. "Go out and get your own chocolate." Seulki winked, giggled and laying back in Jimin's embrace. Jungkook looked at her wide-eyed. "You did not—did you really just—please tell me you did not just say that?!" He said, flabbergasted as Hoseok laughed, rolling on the floor. She looked at him innocently.

"What? The convenience store is right around the corner."