Queen Bee

The boys have never seen Seulki this way before ft. Soobin and Yeonjun

Still dragging Jin behind her, Seulki marched down their hallway and banged on Jimin and Hoseok's door. Clearly just waking up from a nap and annoyed it was disturbed, Jimin stood in the doorway with angry, tired eyes. "I was sleeping!" Seulki didn't say anything, barging in and dropping Jin's wrist.

"What is going on?" Jimin whispered to Jin as Seulki started throwing clothes over to him. "Hoseok! Up! Let's go. Put these on. You too." She looked at Jimin and he gulped. They've seen Seulki pissed before, angry. But never like this. This was almost like a calm to the storm. "I need Joon. Be changed and ready to leave in a minute." It was the tone of her voice that seemed to spring them into action.

A minute later, she was dragging a very confused Namjoon towards them and slipping her shoes on. "Jin. Get the car and take us to TXT's dorm. 10 minutes." Jin didn't say anything and Taehyung came out behind Namjoon. "Tae, you're going to my apartment with Jungkook and Harin. We'll be there soon." He didn't question it, just nodding his head.

"Can I ask what's happening? And why isn't Yoongi hyung coming?" Jimin asked and Seulki pinched the bridge of her nose. She was fuming inside and ready to erupt like a volcano. But she didn't need to do erupt on the boys. They were not the source of her anger. She now knew what it meant when people used the phrase of seeing red. She was literally seeing red.

"I know he told you. Tell them." She looked at Namjoon through the review mirror and he sighed, telling the others what had happened. Understandably, they were pissed. "Drop Taehyung off first." She said to Jin and once Taehyung had been dropped off, they were now standing in front of TXT's dorm. Seulki knocked rough and hard on the door.

Soobin opened it up, looking panicked. Relief fell over his face as he saw it was just Seulki. "Thank god—"

"Where's Yeonjun?" She cut him off and Soobin gulped. "I'll get him." He turned and walked away, bringing back a steaming Yeonjun. "Shoes on. Let's go. Now." Both boys stood a little straighter and stared at the others who only shrugged. They truly had no idea what Seulki was doing, but with how deadly her voice sounded, they weren't going to argue.

"Hyung, I thought we had to go get Harin?" Beomgyu asked, warily looking at the others. Seulki snapped her neck around, glaring hard at the young boy. "You three go. These two are coming with us. Tell Jungkook to call me once you're there." Beomgyu furiously nodded his head, backing away. Even his mom didn't get as mad as she seemed right now.

Once in the car it was deadly silent. Seulki told Jin to bring them to the company building. Marching in front of everyone with determination reading clear on her face, the others silently followed behind. She marched up to Bang's office and walked in without knocking. He looked up at the group and Seulki walked over, placing both her hands on his desk and staring him down.

"You were told what's going on?" He nodded, staring at the other boys. "What are you doing about it?" He glanced at all of them before back at her and cleared his throat. "Her father met with me today. He was pretty clear he wants her to go home." Seulki gritted her teeth, closing her eyes and calming herself down. She couldn't blow up here. Yet.

"That's not happening." Bang nodded his head, a small smile on his face. "It's her choice. She's of age. Her father can't pull her away without her consent." Soobin sucked in his bottom lip, stepping forward. "She's staying with us. What do we need to do?" Bang sighed, leaning back in his chair. "The lawyers are on it. Right now, the important thing is making sure she knows none of you want her to do that."

Soobin raised a brow and Seulki scoffed, crossing her arms and staring at Soobin and Yeonjun. "You all need to go tell that girl that you need her here. Because we all know what she's thinking in her head right now, especially with being injured. Jin!" She barked and he jumped a little. "You're applying for guardianship and if you don't, I will." Bang stood up, clapping his hands together.

"Seulki-ah, I know you two are close. But she doesn't need a guardian. She's of age. If she doesn't want to go, she doesn't go." Jin looked relieved at that but everyone in the room knew they'd all do whatever they could to help their friend. Seulki clicked her tongue. Namjoon came up and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Seulki, we'll take care of it. What we can do right now is go there and get a court date for violating the restraining order. Coach her through this. You said yourself, she's hurting and she's scared."

Seulki let her shoulders sag a little and sighed. "Okay. Let's do that. Sorry sir, for being angry." Bang only smiled, shaking his head. "It's family, I understand." Seulki cleared her throat and bowed, ushering everyone out of the small office. Before she closed the door she looked over her shoulder at her boss. "Just so you know, if this doesn't go well, you have a storm coming your way." Bang only chuckled, shaking his head.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at her as he pulled her out of the office and closed the door. Seulki looked up at him and he sighed. "We'll figure it out, S. Don't worry." She sent him a wicked smile that sent shivers up his spine. "Oh, I know we will."

"That family is going to know they messed with the wrong bitch. This is my family."