Wine PaintingS

Seulki and Jungkook spend quality time together

"Tie this for me, Kook," Seulki said, handing the apron straps to him. Jungkook sighed dramatically but took them and tied a perfect bow. "You really are a child," he teased and she rolled her eyes. "I don't have long arms like you." Jungkook only ruffled her hair with a smile and then held his arm out. "Shall we?" Seulki happily linked their arms together as the two made their way to the painting station.

Seulki had wanted to do something different today and she loved wine. Jungkook liked wine too and art so, she thought he was the perfect person to come do this with her. She wasn't an artist per say, not like Jungkook at least, but she enjoyed just painting and doodling to help ease her nerves or her stress. "This will be fun. I don't think I've ever done this before," Jungkook murmured as he set up his canvas.

The staff came around with a tray of wine, the two taking a glass and clinking them together. "Oh," Seulki hiccupped, "That's a little stronger than I expected." Jungkook chuckled and pulled out a paint brush. "Lightweight." Seulki stuck her tongue out and then stared at the blank canvas in front of her. She wasn't sure what she wanted to make or create. Jungkook was already focused and starting on his.

She found herself mesmerized by how focused he was. It wasn't that she had never seen him like this before. When Jungkook got into something, he was stuck in it until it was finished. He'd always been that way. For whatever reason right now, it was inspiring to her. Thus, she decided she was going to do her best to paint this profile of Jungkook focused on his painting.

Two hours and five glasses of wine later, Seulki was feeling a little tipsy. She wiped at her cheek, knowing that they were probably a light shade of pink. Jungkook laughed beside her, picking up a towel and wiping at her cheek. "Yah! Are you trying to scrub my skin off?"

"Exfoliating." She narrowed her eyes and he only smiled wider. "You really are a child. You realize you have paint in your hair?" Seulki tried to look up towards the part of her bangs that weren't quite long enough to fit into her messy bun. Jungkook only laughed. "You really are a child. Are you done?" Seulki nodded. "Let's show each other on three." Seulki hummed, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

He counted to three and the two turned their canvas's to each other. Seulki was once again in awe at the raw talent that Jungkook had. He had painted a perfect sunset scene. The mountains the perfect shades of purple, grey and white. The warm hues of pink, orange, yellow and red. The reflections in the stream on the bottom. The greenery of the plants and trees that surrounded the bank. It looked so realistic that Seulki was sure if she reached out and touched it she would be able to feel the leaves and the grass.

"What is that?!" Jungkook choked, staring at Seulki's canvas. She frowned at how hard he was trying not to laugh. "Yah! It's not that bad! It's supposed to be you! Painting!" That only caused Jungkook to let out loud laughter, almost falling off of his chair. "T-that's me?!" He choked out in between laughs and Seulki was ready to strangle him.

"It's supposed to be," she muttered, picking up another glass of wine. Wiping some tears from his eyes, Jungkook cleared his throat and tried to pull himself together. "S, you painted a stick figure with a stick in his hand. And a square!" He started to laugh again but was able to catch himself. Seulki put her glass down and started pointing to the other things around it.

"But look! I painted a bunny face and music notes and shoes because dancing! It's all about you!" Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore and he started laughing again. Seulki pouted, sipping her wine. "I think it's cute," she grumbled and Jungkook stood up, taking off his apron. "It's very cute. Now, let's get you home. You've had enough." She stuck her tongue out at him but stood up and took her apron off.

They made their way home and Seulki was soon fast asleep when her head hit her pillows. The next morning she woke up to the smell of food in the kitchen. Rubbing her eyes, she made her way there to find Jimin and Seokjin cooking. "Hey, sleeping beauty," Jimin teased and Seulki only smiled. "Go get Kook-ie, foods almost ready and we all know how hangry he gets if he misses breakfast." Jin told her and she groaned but shuffled her way to his bedroom.

She opened the door and was about to call out his name when something above his bed caught her eyes. She smiled and let out a snort. It was her painting from last night, hanging on the well in the center of his bed. Smiling fondly at her younger member, she walked over and started shaking him.

"Foods ready, bunny."