Retail Therapy

Taehyung and Seulki fluff

Seulki was losing her mind on this break. The boys refused to let her do any type of work, including writing lyrics or just sitting in front of the computer producing a song. Or practicing producing a song. They still refused to let her go out without one of them being with her; not even a body guard or their manager. It had to be one of them. But with them all having free reign to work, they weren't home long enough to go out with her.

"There you are!" She jumped and Taehyung's voice; she hadn't heard him come in. "You scared the crap out of me, Tae!" She said, placing her hand over her chest and he rolled his eyes with a smirk at her dramatics. "You're to jumpy." He teased and she scoffed. "You would be too if all you've seen the past week is this dorm and no outside life." Taehyung laughed, shaking his head. "That's why I'm home. I was thinking some retail therapy?" She looked at him with wide eyes as he held up his black card with a smirk.

"Please! Yes!" She jumped up to get ready but Taehyung stopped her. "No makeup. No fancy clothes. I know we took it all away, but I know you." He said and she slumped her shoulders a little, feeling the anxiety build up. "Can I at least wear a mask?" She asked and he nodded. "Duh. We don't want to be recognized, do we?" She sent him a wink and pulled on a pair of her baby blue ripped jeans and one of Yoongi's Fear of God long sleeve shirts. She tied her hair up, and the shirt (she wanted to be a little stylish).

"The simple look suits you," Taehyung smiled as she walked in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. She smiled at him, shrugging her shoulders. "It's not so bad." They went to leave, Taehyung happily leading her to his newly bought car and holding her door open, bowing to her. "M'lady," he said and she giggled, shaking her head and getting in. "Thank you, kind sir." She curtsied. She was glad the windows were tinted because the anxiety still hadn't gone away.

She'd never left their dorm without makeup on. This was a first and it was not something she was looking forward to. But she really needed to get out of the dorm and she loved shopping. She could get new clothes to replace what Taehyung had taken away and plus, he was buying so she was planning on shopping until the bank called him thinking his card was stolen. She fiddled with her fingers as they got closer to the mall and Taehyung noticed, taking one of his hands off the wheel to grip one of hers. "I've got you."

She smiled, squeezing his hand back gently. He pulled into a spot and Seulki was grateful that it was still pretty early in the morning so not many people were out yet. They could shop comfortably for at least an hour or two before they had to worry about being recognized. "Let's go!" Taehyun said, jumping out of the car and Seulki got out, adjusting her mask. She closed her eyes as the sun hit her face. It felt like a whole new world after being locked up in the dorm for days. "It's weird now. They only let so many people in." Taehyung said and she shrugged. As long as she was able to get outside for a bit, she didn't care if it was closed.

Thankfully, the line to go in was short and they had already entered their first store. "Oppa! I think these shoes would look great with that button up you have." She said, holding out the black pair of combat boots. Taehyung looked at them, seriously thinking it over. This was one thing Seulki loved about Taehyung, he shared her love for all things fancy and expensive and he took it seriously, most of the time. "I think you're right, but let's see what other ones they have. Maybe an off color would look better?" They spent 45 minutes just looking at the different shoes until finally deciding on the ones Seulki had shown him first.

"I know!" Taehyung said as they left to move on to the next store. Seulki raised an eyebrow. "You pick an outfit for me and I'll pick one for you. Let's see how well we know each other." Seulki winked, accepting the challenge. "Loser has to buy meat!" She said and Taehyung agreed, a new determination in his eyes. Seulki spotted the Gucci store and grinned. "Check-mate." She dragged him over, glancing around the store until she found the perfect shirt.

It was an odd design and very loud. It was colorful; almost gradient with blue, green and a teal-like color. The pattern was similar to a paisley design. It was the perfect shirt for him and she grabbed one in his size before finding the oversized jeans and picking a simple black pair. "These," she held up the pants and shirt and smirked a little as Taehyung's eyes went wide, "with those boots you just bought." He nodded, grabbing the items and going to change. He came out, frowning. "I really like it." Seulki threw her head back in laughter. "I win!" He shook his head, spending an obscene amount on the two pairs of clothing before grabbing her wrist and dragging her off.

The Armani store was their next stop and Seulki wanted everything. She refrained from grabbing dresses off the rack, letting Taehyung take his pick. "Go to the dressing room. I'll bring your outfit." She nodded, getting in the dressing room. She stood there, waiting excitedly. Soon enough, Taehyung flung two dresses over the door. "I'll be waiting for my meat." He grunted and she growled. She was not going to lose to Kim Taehyung.

However, the dresses he picked were gorgeous. The first one was a long, black dress made of silk. It had a very deep v-cut down her chest, but it was something she loved. It would be the perfect award show outfit or fancy dinner. She cursed as he had done well. The second one wasn't as fancy, but still fancy enough for her. It was beige and came down just above her knees. The belt looked like a turtle's shell and Seulki admired it for a moment. She grunted, pulling the garment off and getting dressed again before walking out, glaring at Taehyung.

He laughed, pushing three boxes of shoes towards her. A pair of black boots, black heels and some sandals with diamonds adoring them. He had also taken the time to pick out a bag to match each dress and a red hat that he insisted would add some color to the beige outfit. Seulki shook her head. "Just buy me one thing! This is so much. And this is two outfits and then some! I only picked one for you." She pouted and Taehyung wrapped an arm around her, kissing her temple as he swiped the card. Seulki practically died.

"It's retail therapy, S. This was all for you today anyways, I just made it fun. Besides. We both got new clothes and shoes out of it." She looked at him, bewildered. He had no problem taking time off work today to come and spend and obscene amount of money just to make her feel happy and loved. He tapped her forehead, raising and eyebrow as he grabbed the bags. "You can't knock out yet; you owe me meat." She rolled her eyes but she knew that he would secretly pay anyways. He always did.

They got back in the car, Taehyung headed to their favorite beef place and Seulki looked over at him after she had managed to slip on her knew sandals. Taehyung smiled as he saw out of the corner of his eyes. "They're pretty," he said and she hummed, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "Thank you, oppa. I really enjoyed today." He squeezed back, his signature boxy smile adorning his face.

"I'm glad because you're going to pay in meat just as much as I paid for all these clothes today."