Healing

Jimin and Seulki spend the day together

"What do you want to do today?" Jimin asked, looking at Seulki who was half paying attention to the TV screen. She shrugged, humming in response. She didn't really want to do much; she was feeling lazy. Jimin clicked his tongue, walking out of the room.

Seulki didn't pay much attention, still half paying attention to the TV screen. She glanced at Jimin as he walked back into the room, throwing a bag at her. She looked at him, confused. "We're going to Jeju. Pack." She looked at him with wide eyes. "Excuse me?! How can you just spring this on me last minute?!"

He shrugged, a cheeky smile on his face. "We've been stuck in Seoul for months. Change of scenery." Seulki shook her head, handing the bag back to him. "You can't just make a trip like that without telling before. There's no way I'll be ready." Jimin clicked his tongue, biting his cheek. "You have 10 minutes."

She widened her eyes as rushed to her room to grab whatever she could. She couldn't believe Jimin had just somehow managed to buy plane tickets to Jeju. Were they even cleared to go by their manager? Did he even tell the manager? She jumped when she heard Jimin chuckle.

He was leaning against the doorway, laughing at her. "I can see the gears in your head turning, S. Don't think about it to much. Let's just go." She grunted, grabbing her bag and slipping her sandals on and grabbing her favorite sunglasses. She didn't even have a chance to take a shower.

Jimin already had a taxi waiting for them downstairs. "Are we really going without any security?" It was an impromptu trip which meant the fans weren't aware they were headed to the airport, but she was still nervous. Jimin grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently. "You're thinking too much. We'll be fine."

And they were. The airport was scattered with random people making their way to their flight or back to Seoul. They didn't have any issues getting in and checking in for their flight. They were currently waiting for their's to be called, Jimin walking up and handing her a coffee. She shook her head, taking a sip as he sat next to her.

"I really can't believe we're doing this." Jimin chuckled, pulling his phone out. "It's going to be a healing trip. Don't worry. I let Namjoon hyung know we won't be around until tomorrow sometime. But I didn't tell him where we were going. It's just you and me, babe. Bonnie and Clyde."

She rolled her eyes, shoving him off her shoulder as he laughed. "C'mon! It can't be all that bad. You know you're secretly excited." A ghost of a smile made it's way to her face. She was pretty excited. This wasn't something she normally did. She usually planned everything and was very meticulous. Something she was trying to move out of. This would help with that.

"Exactly!" Jimin said, snapping his fingers with a smug grin on his face. "C'mon, take a picture with me. We have to keep the fans updated." He winked and Seulki laughed, shaking her head but posing for him as he took a picture of the two. "I'll post it after. So we don't have any issues." He said and she nodded in agreement. At least he had some sense about him.

A little over an hour later, Jimin was dragging Seulki into another taxi. "Where are we going?" She asked and Jimin smiled, shrugging. "It's a surprise, but you'll love it." She raised an eyebrow but didn't say much. She shut her phone off, packing it away in her bag. She wanted to just enjoy the day. "Wait!" She shot up and Jimin jumped a bit.

"Are we staying overnight?!" He laughed, nodding his head and Seulki groaned. "I'm gonna have to go shopping. I didn't bring pajamas." Jimin laughed, patting her leg. "You can borrow my clothes. Don't worry. We'll go shopping for fun things later on." She huffed, but resigned to the fact that even if this was impromptu, Jimin was going to be calling the shots.

A while later the taxi stopped and Jimin paid him, helping Seulki out of the car. "C'mon! You're gonna love it!" She followed behind him, occasionally calling out for him to slow down and relax. Eventually, they reached their destination and Seulki dropped her bag, hand coming to cover her mouth. "Welcome to Cheonjeyeon Waterfall. I told you, you'd love it."

She looked around, admiring the scene before her. Thankfully, it was still pretty early and not many people were around. The water was clear and blue, like it hadn't succumbed to the pollution of the world. The sounds of birds and water hitting rocks and water was oddly calming and Seulki felt like they were across the world in some type of jungle.

"It's so beautiful." She hummed and Jimin smiled, placing an arm around her shoulder and nuzzling his head into her neck. "It is. And calming. Picture!" He spun them around, aiming his phone and Seulki laughed, but smiled. They stayed for a while, Seulki just sitting at the edge of the water and admiring the beauty of nature. She was calm, relaxed and if this was the only thing they saw on their spontaneous trip, she was okay with that.

However, Jimin had much more planned. He took her to see what the locals called mermaids. The older females diving into the water for food. Seulki wished that she could be that carefree sometimes. She watched as they went under the water and back up. They looked like they were having so much fun. Next was the stone garden and Seulki was again in awe. They had been to Jeju before but didn't have the free time to be able to see things like this.

Jimin had taken pictures at every stop they had, wanting to document their trip. Mostly to tease Taehyung about how they went on a trip without him. "I'm so tired. But this was amazing," Seulki said, yawning and leaning her head on Jimin's shoulder. They were back in a taxi and on their way to what Seulki hoped would be their accommodation for the night.

"Well, I've got one more thing before we call it a day. But you don't have to move much for it." Jimin said and Seulki hummed, closing her eyes. A few moments later Jimin was shaking her awake, paying the taxi man and helping her out of the car. "A market? Jimin-ie, I thought you said I wouldn't have to move much." She whined and he chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her forward.

"It'll be worth it, trust me." She groaned, but followed along, the smell of food hitting her nostrils and making her stomach growl. They walked around the market for hours, trying different local food, fresh seafood and making sure to buy some oranges to take back for the others while they enjoyed their own. They found a small spot, overlooking the water and sat down.

"Okay. That was totally worth it." She said as she plopped to the ground, looking out at the setting sun. Jimin smiled, sitting next to her and handing her a piece of orange. She happily popped it in her mouth. "I'm glad you had fun." He said and she turned to look at him. "Did you have fun?" Jimin laughed, throwing his head back.

"Don't you know me enough to know I would've been complaining hours ago if I wasn't?" Seulki shrugged. "What prompted this trip?" She asked, still staring at the setting sun. It was beautiful. Jimin cleared his throat, shrugging. "Nothing really. We've just been working a lot lately and I know you're still—recovering. I just wanted us to be able to take time and relax for a minute. Forget everything for a few hours."

Seulki hummed, moving closer to him. "Well, it was much needed. And I really did enjoy it. It was a healing trip." Jimin smiled, moving behind her and letting her lay back in his chest. "Maybe one day we can take everyone. Just us." She said quietly and Jimin hummed, placing his chin on top of her head. "Soon. I promise." He said.

When they reached their hotel for the night, Seulki didn't even bother to shower. She collapsed on the bed, almost immediately falling asleep. Jimin smiled, pulling the covers over her and shutting off the lights, getting into his bed. He was glad it was healing for her, that was his main goal. Seeing her smile and enjoy herself without worrying about appearances was something he hadn't been able to see from any of them in a long time. He smiled as he shut his eyes.

It was just as healing forhim as it was for her. And he had allthe pictures to prove it.