Dizzy Spells

Seulki starts to experience some dizziness and they boys start to notice something isn't right

Seulki squinted her eyes as the flash of the camera went off. She shook her head slightly, feeling light-headed. Her stomach was begging her for food but she was doing her best to ignore it. She had her shake for the day and she was starting to have some noticeable changes that she was liking.

Her cheek fat was almost gone, her cheek bones being more defined. Her waist was more defined and the fans and others were starting to notice. There had been many comments about how good Seulki was looking. Fans were praising her for the weight loss and how she was a perfect example for healthy living. Her clothes were fitting better and her body shape made their sexier concepts come easier.

People had even noticed that she was "changing" her eye color. They loved the brown eyes paired with her now silver hair and purple hair. She was starting to like what she was seeing in the mirror. But if she was being honest with herself, she hated how she felt like she was lying. She knew what she was doing to lose the weight wasn't healthy. She knew it was not something she should let anyone find out. Ever.

She knew her anxiety was at an all time high. Just the other day when Jin had accidentally woken up late and woken the others up late, she had a full-blown panic attack when they said she would have to wait to get ready at the studio. She ended up being late because she refused to step out of the dorm without makeup on. She also knew that these were things she should be talking about with her therapist, but she had conveniently "forgotten" about appointments.

Right now, she was hungry and felt nauseous but most of all, she was really dizzy. She nearly collapsed on the floor as the director called for a break and Hoseok handed her a bottle of water immediately, looking worried. "Are you feeling alright? You look pale." He said and she nodded her head slightly, taking a sip of the water. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay." Hoseok's lips turned into a frown as she shot a look to Namjoon who was quietly observing the situation.

"When's the last time you ate?" Hoseok asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Mm, this morning. Before we left." She said. Namjoon clicked his tongue. "You only had that shake you've been drinking and that was at 4 this morning. It's almost 3 in the afternoon, S. I haven't seen you eat anything." Seulki stood up, her legs a little wobbly as Hoseok grabbed on to her waist as if it was instinct. "When did you lose so much weight?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, really taking in the figure of his youngest member. She had lost weight. A lot of it and in only a month's time. Her cheek bones were more defined, but not because she was spending extra hours at the gym. Her waist was smaller but not because she was doing sit-ups every day. He thought back on the past month and how much he had actually seen her eat. Not just drink her damn protein shake. He couldn't think of moment occurring. Every time they'd ask her to come eat with them, she'd have an excuse.

Every time Jin made food at home, she either wasn't feeling well or "had a big lunch." But none of them had ever actually seen her have that big lunch. Besides drinking water, Namjoon was pretty sure that she hadn't been eating solid food at all. When Hyungwon approached him a few days ago voicing his concerns, Namjoon had assured him that it was nothing, he was just being protective because he loved her. Right now, he wished he would have taken the time to listen.

As Seulki shook Hoseok's grasp off of her, Namjoon moved to follow her. He was going to confront her, whether it be in front of all the members or just them two. She hadn't noticed him following her, pulling her hair out of the high ponytail it was in and rubbing her temples. She was starting to get headaches a lot more frequently as well. She felt another wave of dizziness come over her and she leaned against the wall, squeezing her eyes shut.

Namjoon moved quickly next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I've got you, love." He said quietly and she graciously accepted his help, letting him quickly lead her to their dressing room. Yoongi was in there, on his phone as usual, but he quickly dropped it on the cushion next to him when he saw Namjoon practically dragging Seulki into the room and setting her down on the couch. "What's wrong?"

"Hyung, could you grab me a granola bar or something? Just something small." Yoongi nodded, quickly getting up and returning just as quickly with a granola bar in his hand. "I need you to eat this, Seulki." Namjoon said and Seulki shook her head, groaning at the dizziness. "I'm not hungry." Namjoon sighed, frowning. He didn't know whether to be in leader mode right now or brother mode. "When's the last time you had solid food?" He asked and Seulki didn't meet his gaze.

"I don't know." She said quietly, standing up but almost falling back over as Yoongi pulled her back down. "Excuse me?" Yoongi said, clearly angry. Seulki sighed. She hated making them angry. "I said I don't know!" She snapped and Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "Eat. It. Now." He said between gritted teeth. Seulki hesitantly took the granola bar, taking a small bite and chewing slowly. She swallowed, jumping up and tossing the barely eaten bar on Yoongi's lap.

"I'm fine now!" She ran out of the room, sighing in relief. She could deal with that later, but right now, she just wanted to finish and go home. Taehyung was whistling as he walked down the hallway, coming back from the bathroom and Seulki linked her arm with his, smiling. "Let's finish the damn thing." She said and Taehyung chuckled, pulling her along with him. "Your arms have gotten so much smaller, you need to go to the gym more!" He teased and Seulki chuckled nervously, promising she would.

Yoongi stood up, ready to storm out after her but Namjoon pushed him back down, shaking his head. "This is bigger than just us scolding her, hyung." He said and Yoongi sighed in frustration. "I need to call her therapist." He said and Namjoon hummed in response. "We'll talk to her tonight when we get home. Just us two. I don't want to worry the others if we don't have too." He must have spoken too soon because soon both boys were running out of the room at Jungkook's frantic yelling.

"SEULKI!"