STCOM: Hoseok

Seulki takes care of Hoseok

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

Seulki has known Hoseok for over 7 years. She was able to decipher between his real smile and his fake one. She was able to tell if something was wrong just by looking at his facial expressions. She immediately was able to tell if he was sad, depressed, stressed, anything; just by looking at his eyes. That's what she was observing right now as they all got ready to do their interview. He was smiling, but it wasn't Hoseok's smile. It was the one he put on to remain professional and not worry the fans. He was quiet, keeping to himself, staying distracted on his phone. Seulki sat down in the chair next to him, the stylist immediately going to work on her long silver locks. "Everything okay, oppa?" She asked nonchalantly. Hoseok briefly glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, smiling and assuring her that he was fine. She frowned. She didn't take being lied to lightly; especially by one of her brothers.

She sighed, sitting back in the chair and trying to find the words to say to him. However, she didn't get the chance to say anything because as soon as her hair was finished, she was being rushed to change into her outfit and then they were all being ushered towards the stage. Seulki averted from her normal spot by Taehyung and sat right next to Hoseok, throwing off Jungkook's placement. He raised an eyebrow but Seulki just shot him a smile and shrugged her shoulders, making room for him to sit right next to her. The whole interview her hand never left his knee or his arm. She was always showing some type of affection. The fans were loving the skin ship between the pair, Hoseok doing an amazing job of keeping the fake smile on his face and acting like everything was fine.

Seulki sighed again as they headed back to the hotel. She had Jimin and Taehyung in her car and she turned around, facing the two. "Is everything okay with Hoseok?" She asked and Jimin and Taehyung nodded, smiling gently. "He's just stressed out, love. Nothing problematic. You know how we all get when we're preparing for a new comeback; let alone our stadium tours starting in a few days." Taehyung said, putting his earphones back in and leaning his head against the window. Jimin placed a hand on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. "He'll be alright, S. Don't worry too much. He knows where we are if he needs anything." Seulki sighed, knowing Jimin was right and knowing that Hoseok would reach out to any of them if he needed anything but she couldn't help but worry. Stress can make you sick, it can get you lost in your memories and turn your mind to a more pessimistic point of view. She didn't want that; especially with some of the biggest concerts they would have in their careers right around the corner.

Seulki entered her shared hotel room with Hoseok when they got back, Hoseok smiling briefly at her and allowing her to wash up first while he went and figured out what everyone wanted to do for dinner. She let the hot water fall down her sore muscles. She loved her job, she wouldn't give it up for anything, but they were getting older now and the chances of injury and soreness and chronic physical conditions were higher now. She allowed the water to run over her for a few more minutes, releasing all the tension in her muscles and easing some of her soreness before quickly washing up and giving up the few minutes of solitude she's had the past few months for Hoseok to have his few moments of solitude. He rubbed her wet hair, kissing her forehead. "They guys just want to stay in. We can order room service. Just order anything while I'm in the shower." Seulki smiled, nodding her head.

As she heard the water start running again, she called and ordered all of Hosesok's favorites, putting it on her card; she didn't want the company to have to pay for her attempts at cheering Hoseok up. Plus, she wasn't going to be able to spend her money for a few months anyways. Hoseok came out of the bathroom just as the doorbell rang with their food. Seulki happily skipped over to the door in her fluffy pink pajamas and matching slippers, thanking the hotel employee and wheeling the cart in. Hoseok eyes widened slightly at the amount of trays on the cart. "Jesus. Are we feeding the whole hotel?" Seulki giggled, "I ordered all your favorites." Hoseok chuckled, grateful to be able to enjoy a nice meal.

They ate, chatting about the upcoming concerts and how excited everyone was to start. When they finished, both of them falling pack into the soft pillows on their beds with stomachaches, Hoseok yawned. "Want to watch a movie?" Seulki asked, powering on the TV and scrolling through their movie options. "They have Southpaw! Can we watch it?! Please?!" Hoseok said, jumping up on to his knees. Seulki laughed, pretending to be irritated. "Oppa, you literally watch that all the time. Don't you want to watch something new?" Hoseok's excitement in his eyes left immediately and he hung his head, laying back into the pillows. "Whatever you want to watch is fine." Seulki frowned, looking at her dejected brother. "I was only teasing, oppa. Of course we can watch it." His smile came back and a little bit of the excitement as she turned it on.

A few minutes into the movie, Seulki moved herself over to Hoseok's bed, laying her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her, comfortingly rubbing his hand gently up and down her arm. She smiled happily, snuggling closer and felt her eyelids dropping. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep. A few minutes before the movie ended, Hoseok went to tell Seulki to go back to her own bed and rest but smiled, a real smile, the first one he's had in days, as he saw the sleeping maknae on his chest. He sighed contently, not having the heart to wake her up. And he wouldn't either way; cuddling with her was the best way to relieve any stress he was feeling, if only for a little while. He skillfully pulled the comforter out from under them and draped it over them. He fell asleep almost immediately, also a first for the past few days.

When Taehyung came to wake them next morning to make sure they'd have time for breakfast before leaving, his signature boxy smile came across his face at the two cuddled up together on the bed, peacefully sleeping. He quietly left the room, making sure to save food for them in to-go boxes.