Chapter 201:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 3-4

Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief slowly, closing his heavy eyes.

She is actually not physically sleepy.

After all, when playing games, the human body itself is asleep.

However, because of the long time soaking in the game regardless of day and night, the tiredness of her head has already made her game character unable to help but fall asleep...

All the brain cells seemed to be clamoring and protesting.

If this doesn't go offline, I'm afraid we have to follow the old path of the original owner.

Holding a healthy body is the first mentality. Xiang Xing hugs the quilt and sleeps until dawn in the most relaxed state of his body and mind.

...

Although the original owner lives alone, this house, which has only recently been bought, still has a complete range of furniture and electrical appliances.

She also bought an AI-type robot butler to manage all household affairs and take care of her own daily diet.

No, Xiang Xing just opened his soft eyes, still stretched lazily on the bed like a kitten.

In the kitchen outside, the busy voice of Xiao Hei, the robot butler, has been heard.

After she washed up in a daze, Xiao Nose walked out with a breath, Xiao Hei had already brought a cage of fragrant soup-filled xiaolongbao and a cup of barley tea to nourish the stomach.

"Miss, you got up on time today, Xiao Hei feels very relieved!"

The small black ball that looked round and round stood aside, pulling at the voice of grandma's sweet girl, and grinning comfortingly at her.

The little guy laughed a little embarrassed.

So how useless is the original lady sister in reality...

She sighed and sat down at the dinner table.

With relish, I ate the thin-skinned dumplings with plenty of fillings and the juicy soup.

As he ate, Xiao Hei suddenly made a noise again.

"Miss, there is a voice message from [Duck Ya] in the pocket version of "The Country of Wind". Would you like to listen to it now?"

"hear."

The little guy didn't lift his head after eating, but he answered vaguely.

Immediately afterwards, Ya Ya's extremely depressed voice came from Xiao Hei's external expansion device.

"...Star, I'm stuck in the game in this life, let's communicate through this pocket app in the future."

"By the way, when the boss went offline, he put on a world speaker that he was going to collect tonight. You seem to have a lot of things he wants in your warehouse. When you rest, remember to go online and prepare."

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing blinked softly.

Continue to eat Xiaolongbao: "Xiao Hei, you give it back the word'good'."

"OK."

Xiao Hei responsibly only replied a word without even the period.

After returning, it swayed around, seeming to think for a while.

Suddenly rolling over, rubbing against Xiang Xing's leg, his voice was a little aggrieved, "Miss, who is the AI ​​named Ya Ya? Is it your new AI butler?"

"..."

Xiang Xing bit his chopsticks, and he was startled.

——The AI ​​in this world is so smart and jealous.