Chapter 375: The Boss's Little Mermaid (27-28)

At the same time, the man just listened to speak again.

"Sister, this matter will be over soon...At that time, we will no longer be controlled by above, and there will be no more people who can hinder us..."

His voice became extremely gentle, with a trace of ambiguity.

Xiang Xing always felt something was wrong.

The relationship between these two...

I'm afraid, it's not easy.

"Yeah, big brother!... You don't know how difficult it is for Jin Nan to deal with it! I, I, several times, almost..."

Ouyang Meng also seemed to be coquettish, complaining in a soft voice, "Fortunately, the dead old man has nothing to do with him, and he is not as strong as I am, and he seems to really like me... and he didn't push me hard. "

"And, sometimes, I also think he is very poor..."

As she spoke, her voice became smaller.

Hearing that man seemed jealous soaring, he couldn't help but snorted coldly, "Why, do you have feelings for him?"

"...How is it possible! He is fifteen years older than me!"

The woman quickly denied.

"Really?...No, I have to verify..."

Then, Xiang Xing heard a disharmonious voice...

She sucked her little nose, and quickly ordered Duck to cut off the monitor.

Do not listen to assault.

Also, it's a bit evil.

Provoking.

While the little guy shivered in disgust, he returned his attention to the barrel of the golden arch, and continued to babble.

However, the monitoring just now wasn't without any gains.

At least the elite group leader said that he might personally kill Professor Jin.

And it will be within this week.

Xiang Xing couldn't help thinking again.

It seems that Professor Jin has a lot of secrets about this "Pearl 5 Project".

What kind of plan is this?

[Yaya, can you find out this so-called Pearl 5 Project? ]

She bit the bone of a chicken wing and silently asked the ducks and mussels pinned to her head.

The duck was silent for a moment.

I had to say: [I can retrieve it for you, and I will tell you when I find it. ]

[Ok. ]

Only then did Xiang Xing completely cut off the communication and retrieved the GPS map.

The soft eyes turned to the busy man again.

After staring at him for a long while, the corners of his eyes can't help but hang down for a few minutes.

It would be great if he could help him after understanding this plan.

...

As a result, five days passed.

In the bedroom, Xiang Xing had a delicate face with coldness, holding a small hammer that flickered from Uncle Zhang in his hand, silently staring at the trembling pearl mussel in front of him.

After staring for a long time, I couldn't help muttering in an angry voice: "Why do you update and upgrade, the more useless you are."

It's been five days, and I can't even find a hidden plot.