Chapter 276: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (17-18)

The little guy also tore a piece of paper quickly, writing and drawing.

Knead it into a ball and throw it back.

——"I live outside, yes, but if you come to my house, you will definitely be photographed by paparazzi."

She can even give the title directly to Yuji, and Xiang Yun's behind-the-scenes PR people think about it.

#豪门大少深夜幽会少女传说# What...

Soon, the little paper ball rolled back again.

——"Don't worry, no one dares to shoot me."

After a short while, the teenager next to him seemed to think again, and rolled a new ball of paper over.

——"It is really inconvenient for you. I will rearrange a safe place. Then I will let the driver pick you up."

"..."

Xiang Xing tilted his head and silently looked at the note in his hand.

I secretly glanced at it again, with a look of nothing happening, as if he was taking a serious look at the class.

Her dark and soft eyes turned, she suddenly raised her eyebrows and pressed the corners of her slightly moistened lips.

Then, while the teacher turned around again and wrote the question on the blackboard, he suddenly turned his body to the side of He Xi, and quickly leaned to his delicate ear.

He smiled quietly, his voice as low as breath: "Good duck~"

In the next second, Xiang Xing heard with satisfaction the rubbing of the pen tip across the paper with satisfaction.

Of course, there is also a cold breath from the classmates behind him.

However, she doesn't care.

Immediately, he also learned the appearance of a teenager, and listened to the lecture seriously.

The villain in his heart was happy to bloom, and kept spinning in circles.

That's right, she can feel it now, that all the malice and unhappiness He Xi had toward her before has disappeared.

Although she didn't know why.

But everything seems to have begun to develop in a smooth direction~

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't stop the gurgling smile on his lips.

I am in a good mood, and even my learning thoughts are clear and clear.

...

At noon, it’s time for dinner.

Xiang Xing jumped to the dining room and had a delicious meal.

However, when the little guy walked out of the dining hall, a young man in a black suit who was incompatible with the surrounding students suddenly jumped in front of her.

"Hello, Miss Xiang."

He stretched out his hands and handed out two pieces of paper respectfully, "This is what our young master asked me to bring to you."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing took a look with a bit of astonishment.

... It turns out to be two milk tea coupons.

At the back of one of them, a familiar little note was posted.

——"I don't know what flavor you drink, you can buy it yourself."

Seeing this scene, the little guy tilted his head and couldn't help but sneered.

After thinking about it, when the young man was about to leave, he beckoned.