Chapter 353: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (49-50)

Shaking his little hand, he slowly compared against the torn puppet's leg on the ground.

It's exactly the same.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing stagnated, and couldn't help exclaiming: "Achen, Achen! It's really...Huh?! Wait..."

Before she finished her words, she suddenly felt that the puppet part in her hand, unexpectedly, began to tremble by herself...

The scared little guy subconsciously took off his hand and threw the part to the ground.

Immediately afterwards, I saw that the part actually started to move slowly by itself, until it moved to the part of the right leg of the mutilated puppet.

After that, the two only heard a very clear "click".

The puppets on the ground returned to their complete bodies.

And clicked, began to move the joints everywhere.

What's even more amazing is that when the puppet was moving and trying to get up, the silly girl standing behind it seemed to be controlled by some invisible force, making movements almost synchronized with the puppet.

For Xiang Xing, such a scene is extremely strange.

Even though she had bitten her lip and strengthened her guts, she still couldn't stand the shocking scene, she could only shiveringly hugged the waist of the man next to her.

Fortunately, the man hurriedly hugged her into his arms, lowered his voice, and comforted him softly: "Don't be afraid, it's okay... She has no malice."

To be precise, not only is there no malice.

He even noticed a hint of gratitude.

Before long, the puppet finally got up from the ground and stood up straight.

After taking a deep glance at the two of those beautiful eyes painted with oil, the puppet suddenly turned around and turned towards the stupid girl who was already standing still.

Straightforwardly, step by step, slowly walked towards her.

And the silly girl also seemed to feel it, and when the puppet came, she slowly squatted down.

In the end, she embraced her in his arms.

At the same time, Xiang Xing and Wu Chen saw the girl and the puppet, and a faint green light flashed at the same time.

"Ah……"

A soft, bleak laugh came suddenly.

The girl slowly raised her face, her face and the bottom of her eyes were full of clarity.

She saw her red lips fluttering, and she sang a familiar ballad with her sluggish and moving voice.

——

Life丨Who does not cherish youth

The little sister is like a thread 丨 Lang is like a needle

Lang Ya wears together inseparable

...

——Or Zhou Xuan's "Singer of the End of the World"

(This song is not related to this story in reality, please don’t check in.)

...

After a song was sung, the clear and graceful tone still reverberated in this valley for a long time.

The foolish girl at this time, no, it should be said that it was real, complete Luo Qingya, slowly stood up.

After deeply forgetting the two of them again.