212: The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 25-26

Seeing her unusual look, Bai Si's brown eyes shook slightly.

It seems that the surveillance AI is related to her.

Thinking of this, the man squinted his eyes slightly and put down the big and small bags in his hands.

Instead, he took his cell phone back from Xiang Xing's hand and swiped it a few times.

After he saw the data fed back by the program, his pupils shrank suddenly.

Can't help but glance at her again in surprise.

"... What a space alliance, my hands have reached out to my family Fengfeng!"

Bai Fu on the side yelled angrily.

She rolled up her sleeves and acted viciously, while taking out her mobile phone, "No, I'm going to question..."

"what……"

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing subconsciously wanted to explain.

In the next second, Bai Si was gently pulled behind him.

The force from the wrist tightened slightly, as if to indicate something.

"If you want to question, it should be the Mu family's questioning. What are you worrying about, you who haven't been through the door."

As the man said, he glanced at Bai Fu lightly, and turned her mobile phone over and turned it off.

"It's better to see Grandpa when you have time. He has been thinking of you for a long time."

With that, he picked up the big bag again.

Jun's face turned back to Xiang Xing's side, a gentle smile was revived, and his voice was soft, "Girl, ignore her, I'll send you back."

"……Oh."

The little guy scratched the back of his head and could only follow him obediently.

Just didn't notice, the man quickly sent out a string of messages before getting into the car.

...

At night.

"Master, the owner of the surveillance AI found it."

In the study of the Bai family, cashew holding the intelligence collection equipment, reported to his young master, "It's the Mo family of the alliance's general rudder."

"Mo family."

Bai Si chewed the two words carefully.

He leaned back toward the chair, his slender legs slightly overlapped, and he squinted in thought.

Mojia is the largest economic import group behind the Space Alliance, none of them.

Mo An, the incumbent in power, is a thoughtful and ambitious conspirator.

And his brother Maureen who can only drink, pick up girls and play games, that is, Morse in the style, is a huge difference.

According to Mo An's character, he shouldn't try to monitor an ordinary girl.

Thinking about it, the man raised his brown eyes slightly and glanced at the cashew.

Cashew nodded knowingly, and immediately projected two virtual images.

"Master, Miss Xiang Xing's parents were once a researcher of the Space Alliance, and were also the victims of the black hole storm that shocked the world ten years ago."

"so."

Bais raised his brows consciously.

"It seems that there is still a big secret hidden behind that storm."