Chapter 283: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (31-32)

The young man stood alone, quietly watching the petite figure disappearing from sight.

Scarlet lips are deeply hooked, smiling brightly.

"Come on, girl."

...

After smoothly returning to the backstage waiting area of ​​the performance arena and returning to his teammates, Xiang Xing breathed a sigh of relief.

After sorting out her emotions and calming her mood, she began to summon her big baby duck, whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

[Duck, open the map and see who is doing the trick. ]

She muttered quietly in her heart.

In the next second, the long-lost GPS map appeared in front of you.

There are only two obvious black spots up and down the stage.

One is near her. It is the C position of Team B and Cao Jiaying, who is also a popular player.

From then on, she glanced at herself from time to time, and it was not difficult to see from her slightly complicated gaze that the matter of the ears and the microphone should have been her hands.

As for the other one, outside the stage, there is a **** spot in the auditorium.

Sure enough, it was Xiang Yun.

[... By the way, let me tell you a plot tip I recently got. ]

Ya Ya's male duck suddenly rang out of his mind, [Cao Jiaying is the new favorite of your nervous old man. ]

[learn. ]

Xiang Xing nodded secretly.

I can't help feeling that the relatives this year are really terrifying.

...

It's exactly eight o'clock in the evening.

The first performance of "The Academy of Danfeng Girls" officially kicked off.

After a period of passion between the host and the producer's mentors, the members of Team A are in their positions and ready to take the stage.

Before going on the court, Jiang Meng glanced at Xiang Xing aside with some anxiety.

However, she made an OK gesture and cast a very bright smile at herself.

It's like a warm sun, brilliant, and reassuring.

The girl was suddenly startled when she saw it, and looked away a little shamelessly.

Soon, the performance began.

When the music sounded, six young girls rose from six directions on the stage, and slowly climbed onto the dry ice scene, cloud-filled stage.

The song "The Clouds" is melodious and ethereal, matched with soft but not losing strength, stepping on the perfect dance, which directly brightens the atmosphere of the scene.

The most eye-catching one is Xiang Xing.

The voice is clear and beautiful, and the dance moves are the most standard of the whole group, and it also reveals a little bit of his own charm.

Especially in the contrast with the previous stage, it shocked a large number of live audience fans.

The like pool of major online platforms exploded in an instant.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! What a beautiful stage! ! ! Team A sister rushes to duck! ! ]

[Jiang Meng Jiang Meng! The first vocal in the universe! ! ]