Chapter 354: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (51-52)

"So, he hopes that on the battlefield, he can stay with me at all times, so he can make such a puppet, and he can think of me when he looks at it, and so on..."

"How did I know his true thoughts at that time, I only felt that this kind of approach was so romantic... Then I got excited and agreed."

"Soon, my puppet was finished; also soon, the war broke out and Qinghe was on the verge of falling, so he took a strand of my hair, tied it on the puppet, and went to the battlefield together."

"From that day on, I will sing our songs every day in my newly-purchased western-style building, while looking forward to his news."

"Who knows, apart from his victory, the news I always hear is how passionately he and Peng Wei, as a heroic couple, fought with each other, and their relationship is deep!"

"What's more, when the war reporter asked him what the puppet that never left his body was, he actually said...that was his birthday gift for his daughter who was about to be born!"

At this point, Luo Qingya's emotions suddenly became agitated, and a thick black mist suddenly appeared all over his body.

Upon seeing this, Wu Chen's eyes shook, and he quickly took out a piece of talisman paper, and after reciting the words, he threw it at the girl.

The talisman was stuck on her arm in an instant, finally dispelling the black mist.

Luo Qingya also calmed down again, paused, and thanked the two of them again.

"Thank you Master."

She thanked her and continued to tell her story.

"I saw the news in the newspaper at the time, and my heart was so painful. The sisters around me started to laugh at me, saying that I was wishful thinking. The woman in the dust still wanted to marry the hero's house. It was a wishful thinking..."

"I'm finally disappointed."

Luo Qingya laughed and lowered her eyes, "In order to forget him, I started to look for new people for me, and then I went back to the life of drunken gold, feasting and feasting."

"But who knows, at this moment, at Qinghe Waiguan Great Victory, Zhu Yuan returned with his glory."

"I was worried about how to explain to him, or ask him to separate, but he came to my home in person on a thunderstorm night to meet me."

"That night, we drank a lot of wine and loved it very enthusiastically... It was so enthusiastic that I was almost unconscious."

"As a result, at this moment, his subordinates appeared, wrapped a one-foot white silk around my neck, and hung me... on the window sill."

"The next day, I became the hard-working woman who committed suicide in love. However, Zhu Yuan did not let me go."

With that, Luo Qingya suddenly revealed a deep resentment in her eyes.

"He found my wronged soul who died because of wrongdoing, the underworld refused to accept it, and still lingered in the world, just like that, took away one of my soul... put it in his puppet!"

"Since then, I have been forced to be imprisoned by his side, and sing to him as a puppet every night."

"On weekdays, I have to watch him and Miss Peng Wei affectionately, watching him become a real hero because of his merits in supporting the war, and become a highly respected hero in everyone's eyes... That's it, watch it quickly A century has also been painful for almost a century."

"...Until two years ago, this old man, who was called the "longevity hero" by the world, finally couldn't support his 100-year-old body and fell ill."

"And I was also stolen at that time by a caring person who had been following me for a long time."

"This kind-hearted psychic is said to be because her father accidentally saved my two souls and seven souls who are still wandering in the world, and learned what happened to me."

"The people in their family wanted to help me and relieve my pain, so they have been searching for the whereabouts of my soul...Finally, they found Zhu Yuan here."

"After my puppet was stolen by this psychic, she took me back to the place where I died, which is the residence of the current star Fang Qiao, ready to do the last time for me."

"However, at this moment, she was discovered by Zhu Yuan's men, a psychic named Zhao Feng, and was attacked by him."

"As a result, my puppet body was crushed and separated...My soul consciousness fell asleep because of this. I don't know what happened afterwards."

After talking about this long paragraph, Luo Qingya finally let out a deep sigh.

"This is the story between me and Zhu Yuan."

Her smile was still delicate and elegant, but there was a deep sorrow.

"..."

After hearing this story, Xiang Xing and Wu Chen couldn't help falling into a long silence.

The little guy sighed with helplessness.

It turns out that this is the truth of everything.

Therefore, this so-called hundred-year-old hero not only killed a struggling woman, but also tried every means to make the Murong family who knew and participated in it, fell into disarray for more than half a century.

All of this is just to preserve his heroic reputation.

She really didn't know what to say.

Angry, but very weak.

After all, Zhu Yuan has reached the dying year, and only half of his head is still out of the earth.

Even though they broke this story, let alone whether anyone would believe it, the entire Qinghe City would forcibly conceal it in order to preserve his last name.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help stomping his feet with anger.

Seeing her incompetent and angry reaction, Luo Qingya seemed to have realized something, and couldn't help smiling sadly.

"With my identity, and his current identity, I want to take revenge, I am afraid that there is no way I can avenge him."

After that, he sighed long.

But the next second, a silent Wu Chen smiled lightly: "It's not that there is no way."

He said, his eyes narrowed slightly.

"The reason why Zhu Yuan wanted to keep you by his side, and look around after losing you, I think, is because he knows that good and evil in the underworld will be rewarded."

"After all, like him, even though he will last forever in the Yangjian, but when you get to the bottom, you will have to pay for these causes and effects after all."

"So, he kept you, one is to satisfy his morbid hobby, and second, it is very likely to be buried with you after death, creating a deep and righteous relationship with your life and death, in order to deceive the judge. Dharma Eye."

"In this way, he can be netted underneath and go safely to the next life."

"...How could I live and die with him? It's impossible!"

Hearing this, Luo Qingya's emotions became excited again.

She shook for a while and sat down again, holding the puppet in her arms tightly, her voice trembling.

"No, he hurt me, hurt my family, and everyone who knows our relationship... even his Murong family, and my best sister... I can't be like his Hope! Never!"

The girl trembled all over.

But Xiang Xing inexplicably caught some special points in her words.

Okay, sister?