Chapter 392: The Boss's Little Mermaid (61-62)

The little guy drove the wheelchair into the elevator and walked to the downstairs hall quietly.

The housekeeper and servants of the Jin family are as usual, busy in this big house, doing their own things.

Of course, there is no atmosphere for the Full Moon Festival at all.

There are more and more question marks on Xiang Xing's head.

Soon, Uncle Zhang, who was busy not far away, also saw the little guy who was in front of the elevator door.

Before Uncle Zhang finished his words, the little guy quickly waved his little hand and interrupted his instructions.

Soft eyes smiled extremely crookedly, "I want to eat in the store and go out for a while, after all, it's been a long time since I went out."

"……what?"

Uncle Zhang and the little servant were both stunned.

He glanced at each other quickly, and couldn't help but speak subconsciously, "Little madam, are you going out?..."

Wouldn't it disrupt Mr.'s plan!

"Why, can't I go out?"

Seeing the weird reaction of these two people, Xiang Xing couldn't help clapping his hands crazily in his heart.

She guessed right~

But on the surface, he still had to pretend to be ignorant and muttered, "It's nothing today. Brother Jin Xian didn't say that I can't go out. So, I should be able to go out, right?" "

"……Yes……"

Uncle Zhang and the little servant nodded helplessly.

"That's not enough."

Xiang Xing bit her pink lips and tried his best to endure a smile.

Afterwards, a small body made an irresistible appearance, and the milk sound was a little bit depressed, "Then, I will go back to wash and change clothes, you guys prepare, I will leave when I am ready."

After all, before the two of them could reply, they turned the wheelchair and rushed back into the elevator.

Leaving the two messy in the wind...

...

Despite this, Xiang Xing finally got on the Jin's special car and took a few elite bodyguards that Zhang was worried about, and went out happily.

Speaking of...

This seems to be the first time she has gone out alone since she met Jin Xian.

He used to accompany him, taking it wherever he wanted.

However, this kind of free feeling of a fish is also quite good~

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing opened his mind and played happily.

Not only did she feast on the Golden Arches, which she did not eat for a long time, but uncharacteristically, she went to the shopping center of Happy Waterfront to go shopping...

He kept swiping until Jin Xian finally couldn't help it, and sent a WeChat message over.

[Jin Xian]: Girl, are you out?

Seeing the news that popped up suddenly, the little guy sneered and laughed while drinking the milk tea.

[Star Cub]: Yeah! I haven't been out for a long time to eat and drink... Anyway, I have nothing to do today.

After she returned, she thought about it and added another sentence.

[Xing Zai]: What's the matter, Jin Xian, can't I go out today?

...

[Jin Xian]: Of course you can go out, just pay attention to safety.

After a while, he sent another one.

[Jin Xian]: Don't eat too much, wait for me to pass at noon, eh?

Seeing the message "I want to invite you to dinner" from beginning to end, Xiang Xing's soft eyes suddenly brightened.

After she got back happily, she hurriedly finished drinking the milk tea in her hand.

Looking down at the pile of grilled sausages, chicken rice crackers, fresh meat biscuits, xiaolongbao on the legs...

The little guy couldn't help swallowing.

But he still reluctantly gave up his love, picked up all the snacks in his arms, and sent them to the few bodyguards who had been accompanying him.

With a sweet smile, his voice is soft and glutinous: "Let's eat these for you. I want to keep my belly and eat with Brother Jin Xian for a while."

"...Thank you little lady!"

Because of Xiang Xing's sudden departure, a group of bodyguards didn't even have time to eat breakfast. After thanking them, they happily divided the snacks one by one.

As for Xiang Xing, because of Jin Xian's two WeChat accounts, he didn't have the thought of going shopping.

Simply find a coffee shop and squat, waiting for the man to come and invite her to dinner.

Time passed by every minute.

Although it was only three hours before 12 noon, Xiang Xing felt inexplicably that the wait was even longer than before.

She was so long that she couldn't hold it anymore, so she put her head on the table and fell asleep...

I don't know how long I slept.

Only in a daze, I felt light underneath, and was gently picked up by a pair of arms that I couldn't be more familiar with.

From the cold scent of cedar that overflowed the nose, and the steady and powerful heartbeat that I listened to every night, the little guy can be sure that it is Jin Xian.

However, she wanted to wake up several times and see what was going on.

But somehow, the subconscious mind kept hinting to her, don't open your eyes, don't wake up...

Until she was carefully carried into the car by him.

She was still curled up in that warm embrace until the sound of the engine gradually rang in her ears.

I guess I was afraid of waking her up, so I asked Ute to help her drive?

Xiang Xing hypothesized silently in his heart.

But I felt sweet in my heart again, so I just let him hold him how he loves to hold him.

The car drove unhurriedly, and an unknown amount of time passed before it came to a halt.