Chapter 269: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (3-4)

They all jumped out to accuse her of playing with the entertainment industry with capital, corrupting the atmosphere, uncoordinated virtue, etc...

Even the most authoritative media named her sideways, accused her of failing to properly establish a good public image, and held accountable interest groups around her.

Even with Xiang's wind evaluation, he lost many percentage points.

There were also gossips that Xiang was disappointed with this daughter, took back all her inheritance rights, and kicked her out of the house.

At this point, the original owner also feels that the entertainment industry seems to be unable to mix.

After leaving a lot of mess, he issued a statement, announcing his withdrawal...

However, just a week after the original owner retreated.

However, Xiang immediately sent out a missing person notice, saying that this eldest lady who had made a noise in the entertainment industry suddenly disappeared from the world...

In the end, she couldn't find her whereabouts.

The plot came to an abrupt end like this.

...

After reading this paragraph, Xiang Xing's mind suddenly jumped out of a system prompt.

[Receive a hidden plot, do you want to check it? 】

[...You can finally see the hidden plot. ]

The little guy couldn't help feeling a little surprised at the first new feature after the update of the Duck version.

Speaking of this version update, it is also amazing.

After the last world ended, Ya Ya replaced Xiang Xing with a five-year lifespan, and her total exchange life also happened to reach fifty years.

The moment the lifespan was added to the body, one person and one duck was in the system space and saw a line of words slowly floating from the horizon.

[System upgrade... Congratulations to the Xiangfu system Yaya No. 1 for successfully upgrading to version 2.0. 】

After this line of words came a marquee, it suddenly dissipated into a cloud and disappeared with the wind...

Then.

There's no after that.

At that time, even Ya Ya himself said that he didn't feel any upgrades.

Well.

Now it seems that it is not useless.

After thinking about it, the little guy tilted his little head and responded with a soft "yes" in the bottom of his heart.

Then, a short picture popped out of my mind.

...

The hidden plot of this episode mainly explains the identity of the man behind the abduction of the original owner and let her truly evaporate from the world.

It was not someone else, but her biological brother, Xiang Yun.

All the black material behind the original owner was arranged for her by the eldest brother, based on the premise of "loving his sister" and "trying his best."

After all, as long as the younger sister gets dark, smelly, and disappears, all of Xiang's inheritance rights will belong to him.

As for the blood kinship.

Xiang Yun said that in his eyes, even the 1% stake of the chaebol can't be compared.

...

After digesting all the plots, Xiang Xing couldn't help letting out a deep sigh.