Chapter 314: Master's domesticated little phoenix (39-40)

The voice was dumb, "We use such boring reasons to restrain each other, making it clear that we don't trust each other... So, do you really think this is a good thing?"

"......what."

When he said this, Xiang Xing couldn't help but feel dumbfounded.

Then think again.

It seems to be too.

Using spells to control her honesty and not conceal, this kind of coercion was not the kind of getting along she wanted.

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly dropped his soft eye corners in annoyance, and pressed his pink lips lightly.

In the end she was too selfish.

However, at this moment.

The man in front of him suddenly took a step forward, putting his hands gently on her slender shoulders.

Leaning down slightly, her delicate and handsome face suddenly came to her ears.

"Xinger,"

He breathed dumb, but he was strangely solemn.

It was actually whispered, "The formula for imprisonment is..."

...

Just like this, Gong Xuanyue told her all types of imprisonment mantras.

Xiang Xing became more dazed and puzzled.

When he finished speaking, he tilted his head and asked ignorantly: "Ayue, didn't you say..."

"Xing'er, what should not be hidden from you, I will never fail to tell you, eh?"

The man sneered and chuckled, a gentle gleam faintly glowed in his amethyst-like eyes.

It is more mellow than good wine, and it is deeply intoxicating.

His voice fell, and his eyes flickered again.

The moment he retracted his head, he quickly turned his face away.

With her thin lips, she gently dropped a kiss on the soft, watery cheeks.

After that, he continued to chuckle casually, frantically raising his brows, looking very proud.

Deliberately said, "Well, even if it is the deity, still the kiss you gave at the Qiqiao Temple Fair~"

"..."

Xiang Xing lifted his fingertips like green onions, and gently scratched the cheeks that were still warm and still had a hint of touch.

Tilted his head unknowingly.

I have to pay it back.

... But in this way, she doesn't seem to lose.

Eh hey.

Thinking about it, the little guy chuckled sillyly.

Seeing Gong Xuan Yue reluctantly shook his head again and again.

However, it can be considered good~

"Well, if we don't go back, Ahua may starve to death."

He thought, turning the girl back again, and his arms circled behind her again.

Continue to pinch the Jue Tengyun and move forward slowly.

Xiang Xing was also happy and relaxed, and continued to nest in his arms, allowing him to isolate the howling wind outside, leaving only a warmth for her.

The two are walking and walking.

The little guy still remembered his doubts before being fooled by him.