Chapter 336: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (15-16)

That funny, pitiful and aggrieved appearance made Wu Chen even more smiling.

"It's specially served for you to let it cool, and you can still burn it."

He shook his head, but picked up the bowl of porridge smoothly, scooping it, and carefully blowing cold.

This scene made Xiang Xing dumbfounded.

What, what's the situation?

Even if Wu Chen suddenly made porridge for her to drink, why did she give her cold? ?

The little guy couldn't help wondering how many months he had been fainting just now...

...

Well.

Thinking of the dizziness just now, Xiang Xing couldn't help frowning and thinking again.

What kind of symptom is that?

At the moment she fainted, she had doubts whether it was because the Ling Vision had been on for too long at night, and it was a long time before she fainted because of her physical exhaustion.

...I'm afraid there will be no other reasons.

Thinking of this, the little guy couldn't help loosening his shoulders, lowered his eyes helplessly, and sighed silently.

She has already eaten so many high-energy foods, but she can't sustain Lingshi for several hours?

Miss original master, I’m afraid she doesn’t have the talent of a psychic...

The girl was cluttering his brains endlessly.

The man beside him had already finished the porridge in his hand, and handed her the bowl back.

"Okay, you can eat."

"……Well!"

The enticing scent directly dispelled Xiang Xing's brain. Any physical exhaustion has no talent, and she was immediately left behind by her.

"Thank you, boss~!"

She curled her lips and smiled, thanked her, then took the porridge bowl and started to eat.

When the first bite of porridge was put into his mouth, the little guy was shocked and his eyes widened.

Oh, her goodness!

This is too delicious! !

This porridge is extremely boiled, and the soft taste is concentrated with the wonderful taste of various ingredients, which impacts her taste buds, even the internal organs.

She felt a little bit crying after eating.

And seeing her eating so much, the man beside her was a little relieved.

Then, as if complaining a little bit, he spoke calmly.

"Your use of spiritism will overdraft your physical weakness, why is it not written in your resume and entry registration form."

"..."

With a faint word, Xiang Xing almost spit out the porridge in his mouth.

My heart is even more helpless.

If this kind of thing is written in your resume, he will be rejected 100%...

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help quietly put down the porridge bowl in his hand.

The body slowly turned to Wu Chen, and then he drooped his head, slightly puffing up his soft face.

Ruannily said, "Sorry boss, I didn't intend to hide it..."