Chapter 377: The Boss's Little Mermaid (31-32)

Jin Xian paused.

He finally regained his calm smile, looked back again, smiled softly, and nodded at her.

"I saw it by accident and thought it suits you well, so I bought it."

"I see……"

Hearing this, Xiang Xing nodded as if he didn't understand.

However, the ducks and mussels on their heads rolled their eyes, and said coolly: [Hoax, there is a tracker in this star, which is used to monitor and track you...]

[That's not good, it means he is afraid of losing me. ]

The little guy didn't care about the others, he just smiled.

Without hesitation, he took out the necklace, unbuckled the clasp, and tried to wear it by himself.

As a result, it was lonely.

Seeing her flustered and awkwardly charming appearance, Jin Xian raised her brows slightly, and the corners of her mouth raised uncontrollably.

She couldn't help laughing repeatedly, got up and walked behind her.

Carefully help her wear it.

Afterwards, he tilted his head slightly and looked at the more delicate white neck and collarbone that were set off by the necklace.

He smiled and nodded with satisfaction: "Well, it really suits you."

"Okay girl, I want to continue working."

As Jin Xian said, his hands suddenly climbed onto the back of the wheelchair, and the little guy who hadn't reacted directly turned around, and slowly pushed outside the study.

Then he tilted his head, like a warning, but blinked his eyes softly and threateningly.

"In order for us to take good care of my dad tomorrow, you can't disturb my work again."

"...No, I will never bother you again!"

Xiang Xing nodded suddenly.

"Well, see you for dinner."

Jin Xian chuckled and nodded, then calmly closed the study door.

However, at the other end of the study door, which Xiang Xing was already invisible, the man leaned tightly on the door.

The big hand subconsciously clutched the position of the left atrium, feeling the heartbeat with almost arrhythmic frequency.

His eyebrows frowned for a while, and then slowly loosened, laughing again and again.

It turned out that it was such a wonderful feeling.

Be sure to try more in the future.

...

Early the next morning.

A certain little mermaid, who was asleep in the bath with her tail and was hugged in a daze, was put on a wheelchair.

Then, she felt a pair of warm hands and patted her cheek lightly.

Later, there was a helpless laughter: "Which little sleepy bug said that he is going to visit Professor Jin today?"

"……Well……"

Xiang Xing sniffed vigorously, opened his wet apricot eyes, and glanced forward in a daze.

I saw Jin Xian wearing a different casual suit, squatting in front of her at the time, staring at her amusedly.

Seeing that the little guy was suddenly excited, the purple-red fishtail couldn't help but suddenly, almost jumped off the wheelchair.