207:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 15-16

She raised her soft eyes in a daze, and stared at the smiling man in front of her.

Could it be.

Bais, have a habit of picking mushrooms?

impossible……

"I don't know its source very well either."

Baisi smiled, spreading his arms slightly, "Maybe it dropped when I was brushing the copy, or maybe I picked it up accidentally...Anyway, it's in my bag for a long time."

"So..."

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing dropped the soft corners of his eyes slightly.

So envious.

She drank a potion that increased her luck by 99 points, and she had something that she couldn't get, unknowingly.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help swallowing, and gazed at the big yellow mushroom again.

Seeing how her saliva was about to drip, the man couldn't help laughing and raised his delicate brows slightly.

But with a light cough, he took the King Mushroom back and turned his back.

"If you want, I can give it to you."

He spoke dumbly, and the corners of his crimson lips evoked a little unconcealed will.

The words changed suddenly, "The premise is that you agree to join our legion."

"...Okay! I'll join your legion!"

Seeing the man let go, Xiang Xing's eyes flashed softly, and he nodded as if he didn't even think about it.

As long as you can get the King Mushroom, if you drag it back, you drag it back...

(Duck: When did you become a fickle kid!)

"Then we are settled."

Xu was worried that her brain would return in the past, Bai Si faintly smiled, and quickly sent her an invitation to join the Legion.

Three seconds later.

[Legion Channel]: Warmly welcome [Cuckoo Star] to join the [Boss Legion] family!

A system message directly blew up the entire legion channel.

The members of the group were silent for a while, and then burst into flames.

[Kumamoto Kumamoto]: I, am I wrong? ? Cuckoo star? ? Rich woman? ?

[Mo Yunai]: You read that right, it's really the rich woman herself! ! ! !

[Dog Orange]: Rich woman! ! Rich woman, you Kangkang me! ! I want to hug my thighs! ! Huh! !

The Legion Channel aroused a scream of cheers from the girls.

Immediately afterwards, several sunny male voices followed.

[Meizi Rice Ball]: Oh my old swan, who abducted the rich woman? Is it Ben?

[Nan]: It is very likely that Ben Zhong was not clamoring to pick up girls just now...so he could get the rich woman deity? ?

...

[Big Ben]: It's none of my business, don't talk nonsense!

Hearing the brothers' complaints, Big Ben who was teasing my little sister was almost not scared to death, so he quickly jumped out and howled, to clear the relationship.

A group of people continued to yell at him again.

The whole boss army was full of laughter, and it was extremely lively, and Xiang Xing couldn't help but faintly aroused the corners of her lips.