Chapter 360: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and able to eat (Pan 3-4)

I could only utter my voice, pitifully and whispered in defense, "People, people are just too fat and uncomfortable, and they feel so heavy..."

"Can you not be heavy with such a big belly?"

Wu Chen pointed to her bulging belly speechlessly.

Xiang Xing wanted to cry without tears: "It's not a problem with the stomach..."

Whether it was a heavy fat or a heavy pregnant belly, how could she not tell the difference.

However, I can't tell Wu Chen too clearly.

Fortunately, Wu Chen looked at her little sad look, and couldn't bear to refute any more, lest she be even more sad.

That's bad for the body.

After thinking about it, he could only sigh gently, and gently embrace the daughter-in-law who was shrinking in the corner.

Rubbing her trembling back, her voice softly booed, "Okay, okay, let's forget about it... don't go anymore, okay?"

"It's not that you won't be allowed to lose weight. It's because the fitness center is crowded with hands. I'm not by your side. I'll be crazy about worrying, you know?"

"……understood……"

Xiang Xing puffed his face slightly and responded in a muttering voice.

After thinking about it, she raised her little hand and pinched the fleshy and thicker cheek.

The soft eyes were stained with depression, "But, they are really fat..."

"Then, I will pay more attention when I cook in the future, control your fat and calorie intake, and then we will do the exercises under the guidance of the doctor together, okay?"

Wu Chen tried his best to comfort him softly.

Suddenly pretending to be complaining again, he tapped the little head in his arms, "Also, don't secretly eat the Golden Arch in the afternoon. Let's bear with it for a few months, okay?"

"……Oh……"

Speaking of the Golden Arch, the little guy suddenly realized that he had no room for rebuttal.

Can only respond to all of them indifferently.

The man smiled relievedly.

Immediately let go of her, turned around and hugged the bunch of red roses, and held them in her arms.

"Don't think about those that are gone... my wife, 520 happy."

He smiled brightly behind the bunch of roses, but his smile was brighter than the red rose.

Seeing Xiang Xing's heart warmed up, all the bad emotions were suddenly wiped out.

He couldn't help but smiled back: "Husband, you are also 520 happy~"

"...Oh, I'm going...it's numb."

Looking at the two couples who were throwing dog food around from being grotesque to being crooked with each other, Duck and Duck suddenly felt that they had been numbed by the meat and turned into a spicy duck neck with rattan pepper.

Even the duck food in the mouth is given the fragrance of lemon.

Bah, it's the sour smell of snail powder and sour bamboo shoots.

Soon, these two people began their sweet day.

Although it is not much different from usual.

However, at night, when Xiang Xing drank a cup of love soup.