Chapter 378: The Boss's Little Mermaid (33-34)

What is the situation now? ?

——After she was taken away by Jin Xian, Xinyu came to grab the site, isn’t it?

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly got a little upset, he couldn't help holding his little hand, and glared at the uninvited fish.

Seeing her strong reaction, Jin Xian couldn't help raising his eyebrows behind him, and suddenly smiled lightly.

He immediately leaned down, leaned close to the plump cheeks that was about to become a pufferfish, and asked with a smile, "Do you know them?"

"……do not know!"

Xiang Xing shook his little head quickly, denying it.

He didn't even notice that his cheeks hit the man's thin, crimson lips several times.

After thinking for a while, she couldn't help but drooped her small face, and complained to Jin Xian with a sigh of milk, "Brother Jin Xian, you said, did they come to grab my site!"

This is too arrogant!

The little guy felt that he was a little more angry, and he couldn't help jumping back into the sea, snapping those stinky fish back to the open sea.

However, after hearing her words, the man behind him seemed to be sure of something. He raised his thin lips meaningfully and nodded and chuckled.

really.

After thinking about it, Jin Xian closed her eyes slightly and took a deep breath.

Opening his eyes again, a cold color suddenly appeared in the deep ink-like eyes.

"Do you want to take the site back?"

He continued to press her ears, and continued to ask in a low voice.

The faintly lowered air pressure made the little guy tremble.

But he nodded without hesitation: "Of course."

"good."

The man laughed, and readily agreed.

But then, he just straightened up and pushed Xiang Xing back in front of the car.

He took the confused little mermaid back into the car.

After that, he directly started the engine and drove away from the Guanhaitai...

The little guy instantly filled his face with question marks.

She, she suddenly didn't understand Jin Xian's thoughts.

Fortunately, Jin Xian did not remain silent.

While turning the steering wheel, he asked casually, "Girl, have you heard of the'Pearl 5'project?"

As soon as he said this, not only Xiang Xing, but even the ducks, ducks and mussels were so excited, they quietly opened the shell and looked at the man.

The Pearl No. 5 project is not the blocked section in the plot system!

Thinking, the little guy paused, still suppressing his excitement vigorously.

He blinked his eyes pretendingly and shook his head: "I haven't heard of it."

"so."

Jin Xian raised his delicate eyes slightly and drove seriously without squinting.

With that light and manly appearance, Xiang Xing was frantically scratching his head in his heart.

She thought about it again.