Chapter 255: Picked up a cute Corgi (39-40)

"Well?"

The little guy was dull for a while, subconsciously raised his little head, and looked at the man.

But seeing his water-blue eyes, it was as if he had seen the end of the world, or a comet hit the earth, staring at the extreme in disbelief.

The thin lips also subconsciously opened slightly, trembling irregularly.

Immediately afterwards.

She suddenly felt that the aura around him had suddenly changed!

I saw the muscles on Konai's face twitching suddenly, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth gradually elongated strangely.

The blue eyes became increasingly cold and sharp, as if they could reveal a deep chill.

And the arm she was holding was even more rusty, and a layer of shallow, white fluff grew.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing was suddenly shocked

Conai, how, how did he suddenly start to transform!

"Lovely brother! Cute brother!..."

The little guy was so frightened that he couldn't help shaking the man's increasingly slender arms frantically.

After thinking about it, he just took advantage of the surrounding guests not paying attention, exploded his own demon power, and dragged Conai back to the corner where no one was just now.

"Konai, calm down!"

Xiang Xing pushed the man into the corner, exhausted all his strength, and pressed him firmly.

He lifted her claws that had turned into small fleshy claws due to demonization, and slapped the handsome face that was shaking and was about to turn into a wolf face.

I don't know how long it took to slap, or whether it was because of her slap. Gradually, the cold light under the man's eyes faded a bit, and a little sensible brightness was restored.

He shook his eyes and stumbled upon Xiang Xing's big and sharp plane ears because of the release of his demon power. Only then did he quickly calm down and take back the changes.

After that, she suddenly embraced her, and the big hand instantly covered the little guy's Corgi's ears.

"Take a deep breath, stay calm..."

He whispered in Xiang Xing's ear over and over again.

Gradually, the little guy's fluffy claws and Wang Jiang's pointed ears finally returned to their original human form.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Soon, Xiang Xing lifted his head suddenly from the broad and warm arms, and asked in a puzzled and uneasy manner: "Lovely brother, did you see something bad just now?"

Why is it so caught off guard, and can't bear to transform...

"..."

Hearing this, Konai lowered his eyes and fell into a long silence.

The arms tightened subconsciously, and then tightened again.

After a long time, Xiang Xing heard suddenly, and a very sad laugh came from his ear.

Immediately afterwards, she suddenly felt a warmth in her neck and her ears.

He buried his head tightly.

Trembling, without saying a word.

There was even a faintly indistinct, irregular gasp.

Xiang Xing has never seen such a state.