Chapter 305: Master's domesticated little phoenix (21-22)

Although this is a world of fantasy cultivating immortals, the daily life of mortals in the lower realm is not much different from ordinary people in ancient times.

At that time, Kunlun City’s majestic arterial roads were lit up with lights, and there was an endless stream of people.

There are all kinds of stalls, selling lanterns, making small knitting products, fried begging for delicious food and fruit, selling marriage charms, or all kinds of scattered immortals turned into magic sticks, and directly counted as fate...

Don't have any fun.

Of course, this lively atmosphere is not the most attractive to the people and tourists of Kunlun City.

It was the three people who suddenly appeared on the street of the Temple Fair in the evening.

The young man in the moon-white gown has a handsome face, with a sultry smile all the way, his eyes look at the wine stalls on both sides with interest from time to time.

However, whenever he glanced at it, the exquisite little beauty, who was in a red dress by his side and held his arms intimately all the way, jumped up vigorously and gave him a hit on the head.

Milky voice said and taught, what to drink less, so it hurts the body.

On the side of the two of them, there was also a white fat boy who was about five or six years old, but calm as if he were fifty or sixty years old.

While eating the candied haws in his hand silently, they looked at them disgustingly.

As a result, I don't know whether this is the three brothers and sisters, or the strange combination of a family of three, which has become the most eye-catching existence on the street of the temple fair.

...

"...Ah! The xiaolongbao over there is delicious!...There are also fried cakes for sale here!...Oh, the puppet show is about to begin!..."

Along the way, Xiang Xing kept strolling around the stalls, eating here and drinking there, and when he met some funny gadgets, he would immediately stop and watch.

Almost forgot the purpose of the three people here.

Gong Xuanyue didn't urge, and she let her play along the way, and urged herself...

To be honest, he has lived for thousands of years, but for the first time he felt that he was very happy to be urged.

In the past, he would just leave the table and leave, as long as the seniors just preached a few words.

Now...

Thinking, the man raised his brows lightly, and the smile on his thin lips became deeper and deeper.

I couldn't help but walked forward two steps quickly, then turned around and stopped the little guy who was infinitely entangled.

Leaning slightly, pressing her slender shoulders lightly, and smiling softly: "You and Ahua will go to the puppet show first. I will buy you fried cakes and dumplings, okay?"

"Yeah!"

Xiang Xing heard this, her dark soft eyes suddenly lit up, and she couldn't help nodding like garlic.

"Then I beg you, teacher...A Yue! Hehe~"

With a sweet smile, the little guy suddenly stood on tiptoe and approached.

On the man’s bright and clear side face, he gave a big mouthful~

Then he raised his soft eyebrows narrowly, and immediately dragged a duck with a reluctant face, and rushed to the puppet show stall...