208:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 17-18

"Ok!"

The little guy nodded, took out the King Mushroom and the mission scroll, and handed them over to the grandmother.

【Congratulations! mission completed! 】

The system prompt fell, and the two saw the grandmother throw the mission scroll directly, and immediately grabbed the King Mushroom and stuffed it directly into their mouths.

He swallowed it into his stomach...

"It's delicious! It's delicious! That's it!"

The grandmother who had eaten the King Mushroom was suddenly happy like a two hundred catty fat baby, dancing in this small and cozy space.

After jumping for a while, she calmed down a bit, and stepped in small steps, and came to her big closet.

"Since you brought me back the King Mushroom, then I will grant you permission to enter the mushroom world and find the King Mushroom!"

The grandmother smiled and pressed a mushroom-shaped button next to the closet.

The big closet rang dullly, and moved slowly to the side automatically.

A hole filled with colorful light was exposed.

At the same time, Xiang Xing's ear also sounded a nice system prompt.

[You have received a new task: [Looking for the Mushroom King]. 】

"Brother boss, let's go in~!"

The little guy blinked his eyes expectantly, his little hand subconsciously took the man's slender hand.

"..."

Bai Si was stagnant for a moment, but he lowered his eyes and laughed, letting her drag herself into the hole.

The two of them shuttled for a while in a bright light.

Before long, he jumped into a large forest full of mushrooms of different shapes and sizes.

【Congratulations! The new scene [True·Mushroom Forest] has been unlocked. 】

The system prompt sounded in the ears of both people at the same time.

The two looked at each other, holding hands, and walking slowly inward along the only mushroom path.

"Wow……"

As he moved forward, Xiang Xing whispered in surprise, looking around.

The mushrooms in this mushroom forest were very similar to the species in the mushroom forest she had seen in a certain world.

They are all pale pink, pale blue or lavender colors, and each of them exudes a little bit of fluorescence, like a dream.

Not only her, but even Beth was secretly surprised when he saw this scene.

Even, there is an inexplicable sense of deja vu.

However, as I walked in, more and more little mushroom monsters popped up on both sides of the path.

The level and blood volume are getting higher and higher.

However, in front of Bai Si, these fierce mushroom monsters were like individual ingredients, and he used that small but sharp assassin's dagger to easily cut into mushroom pieces.

Xiang Xing couldn't help feeling fortunate.

Fortunately, she brought Bai Si!

Otherwise, these things will be hit by ducks and ducks, and I don't know when they will be hit.