232:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 65-66

Angrily and anxiously, he lifted his hands desperately, grabbed the input disk again, and tapped.

However, the system showed that there was only one account in the access list during that time last night.

Maureen.

"..."

Mo An was so angry that he almost vomited a mouthful of old blood.

He took out his cell phone directly, dialed Maureen's phone, and yelled, "Bastard!...Say, have you been outside and did something stupid for me recently?! Ah?!"

But the strange thing, on the earpiece, did not hear the usual wailing retort of the disagreeable brother from home.

But after a long, suffocating silence, there was a serious sigh.

"Brother, your plan has been exposed."

...

That's right, just half an hour ago, a report from Bai's real-name report was sent to the Interstellar Command Headquarters of Country G in a completely public manner.

In the report, the huge conspiracy that the Space Alliance has hidden for decades, from illegal human experiments to the persecution and extermination of countless researchers like Xiangxing’s parents, is listed in detail for everyone to watch.

As it concerns a large organization such as the Space Alliance, coupled with the Bai family's support behind the scenes, the whole incident has fermented extremely quickly.

Before the command headquarters could react, it has spread to all parts of G country.

They didn't even dare to reduce the heat and suppress the storm.

After all, this is from the Bai family.

The entire family of the Bai family alone is almost a large economy in country G. Offending them is more serious than offending anyone.

In addition, other people's whistleblowing reports are justified and well-founded, and there are all personal and physical evidences, and they have no reason to refute anything at all.

We can only issue a statement in a hurry, and immediately start a thorough investigation of the Space Alliance and the Mo family behind it.

However, with the strong evidence provided by the Bai family, it didn't take much time for the headquarters to check the Space Alliance from the inside out.

The findings of the investigation were made public, which confirmed that all the contents of the report were true.

At this point, all the senior executives of the Space Alliance were taken away for investigation, and the entire alliance department was also suspended for rectification until the headquarters stepped up the arrangement of a new high-level team.

Mohs, the biggest man behind the incident, was also investigated.

It collapsed soon after.

As for the deceased researchers who were previously defined as "accidental deaths," their families also received a large pension from the headquarters to express their deep apologies.

Xiang Xing naturally got a copy.

However, holding the money in her hand, she always feels uncomfortable.

The little guy thought for a while, and simply donated anonymously to a charity that specializes in helping children and young people with mental disorders.

As for herself.

After the storm passed, under Bai Si's arrangement, he entered the hospital with the highest medical level in G country.