Chapter 386: The Boss's Little Mermaid (49-50)

The arms that circled him couldn't help tightening again, and continued to tremble.

She thought about it.

Can't help but gritted his teeth secretly, raised his head again, as if begging, and looked at Jin Xian baffledly.

He muttered softly, "Brother Jin Xian, I will be too scared to sleep... You, will you stay with me tonight?"

"..."

Jin Xian opened his eyes slightly.

He paused, his thin lips opened slightly, as if to say that this was not good or something.

But in the face of her pitiful gaze, half a word to her lips, but couldn't bear to say it again.

I could only sigh helplessly, and nod lightly, "Well, I will stay here tonight."

"Uh-huh!"

The little guy nodded suddenly, "Brother Jin Xian, you have to do what you say!"

With that, she curled the corners of her lips again, smiled sweetly, threw herself back into Jin Xian's arms, and continued to shrink.

At the same time, Mr. Jin Nan, who was far away from the bedroom, was leading a group of housekeepers and servants such as Aunt Zhang and Uncle Zhang. He sneered at the corner of the room.

"Look, I said this trick will definitely work!"

The old man proudly stood up to the housekeepers and servants, with a proud look, "This stinky boy, he can't dawdle any more, he will be single until forty years old, and he has to use this kind of ruthless medicine. Rule~"

As expected, he made up an interesting story temporarily, hehe~

"But……"

Aunt Zhang is still a little worried, frowning slightly, "But sir, sir, he has obviously found us just now, he will definitely blame it tomorrow..."

She doesn't want to deduct wages!

"What are you afraid of! When the sky falls, I will bear it for you!"

Mr. Jin waved his hand.

Fu turned to the side of the little servant who was holding the projection equipment and a leather silhouette, lit her and ordered, "You remember to destroy the evidence. When the time comes, even if the brat wants to show evidence, let's let him not. Gotta lift~"

"...I'm going to throw things away now!"

The little servant ran away at the speed of light.

"Okay, let's get together too, let the young couple get along by themselves, hahahahaha..."

When you're done, the old man Jin laughed with a deep smile on his face and fame, looked at each other in the presence of the servants and butlers, carried his hands on his back, and walked away.

Soon, the crowd around Xiang Xing's bedroom also scattered.

...

The night was getting deeper.

Xiang Xing held the fish's tail silently, silently watching Jin Xian, who had just been bathed and walked out slowly while wiping his hair.

The soft eyes blinked silently, looking at the man's long and beautiful figure.

Two pink halos appeared on both cheeks.

Well.

Look further, something is going to happen!

Thinking about it, she quickly retracted her gaze and narrowed her soft eyes.

To be honest, she has completely calmed down now, and she doesn't feel scared at all.