Chapter 341: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (25-26)

"……what!!"

Looking at the familiar fat figure, Xiang Xing couldn't help but yell.

Wu Chen in the kitchen paused abruptly, and turned around worriedly: "What's the matter?"

But I saw that the little guy was madly stuffing bread into his mouth.

After squeezing a small face into a bulge, like a little hamster, she was seen rushing to the living room at an extremely fast speed and picked up her backpack.

Looking like he was about to leave, he rushed towards the door in a panic.

But because the door was locked, he slammed the door handle violently.

It seemed that in the next second, I was about to cry in a hurry.

The doubts in Wu Chen's eyes became even worse.

After thinking about it, he finally walked over quickly, took out the key, and unlocked the door.

But when Xiang Xing was about to rush out, he pressed her slender shoulder.

The light gray pupils were stained with a hint of worry: "Speak clearly, what's wrong?"

"Woo..."

Xiang Xing cried little face, raised his little head tragically, and glanced at the man.

He muttered glutinously, "My ducks may have starved to death..."

"..."

...

[...Let me tell you, next time, next time, in the future, I won't be an animal anymore, I can do it as much as I can! ! ]

After Ya Ya sadly urged a duck face and complained for the forty-fifth time, Xiang Xing hugged her and came to Baiwu Office.

And turned on Lingshi, ready to say hello to Mina, the front desk inside, and let her let herself in.

It was suddenly discovered that there were three familiar back figures standing in front of the office door, constantly looking inside.

It was the Murong old couple and the captain of the small chapter of the city bureau.

Xiang Xing thought for a while, and finally put down the duck and walked forward.

Say hello politely and obediently: "Hello~ Excuse me..."

"... Oh, it's you, little girl!... We can count as seeing people!"

When the old couple Murong saw her, they were so happy as if they had won the jackpot.

Without a word, he rushed forward, and one person shook her hand, shaking with excitement.

I started to thank you again and again, "Little girl, please thank you Mr. Wu for our old couple! The bracelet he gave us is really effective!"

With that said, Mrs. Murong couldn't help raising her hand and shook the brass bracelet.

With excitement, tears filled his eyes, "Last night, our husband and I really never heard the terrible singing of that woman anymore! We slept until dawn!"

"Yes!"

Mr. Murong also nodded frantically.

He paused, and suddenly he seemed to have made up his mind, his face tightened, "Little girl, we decided to buy this pair of bracelets from you! No matter how much it costs..."

"Excuse me, my bracelet is not for sale, and I won't be exchanged for gold."

Before Mr. Murong's words fell, Xiang Xing suddenly heard the familiar dumb voice behind him.