Chapter 259: Picked up a cute Corgi (47-48)

Continue to mutter.

"When Dad died, he smiled and comforted me, so that I don't hesitate to be afraid, just as a hunting ritual for my coming-of-age ceremony."

"He said, if a wolf is so ferocious and cruel that he can't spare his own kind, then he must be the most powerful existence in the white wolf clan."

"Maybe I have really become the most brutal tyrant in the White Wolf clan from that moment, but I am not proud of it. So in the following days, I will also follow the way of my father in order to get revenge. Go into human society, continue to learn, and wait for opportunities to take revenge."

"Finally, because of my outstanding achievements in the field of biology and zoology, I got the opportunity to cooperate with the special investigation team of the Yucheng Investigation Bureau to secretly investigate the Tianhun organization, that is, Captain Yan who appeared last time."

Conai lowered his eyes suddenly and looked at the little guy in his arms who was listening quietly.

He smiled faintly, "Unfortunately, during a certain cooperative mission, we happened to ran into the forest hunting team that was under the command of the Tianhun organization and was ‘cleaning the ground’ for the developer in Daqingshan."

"Although I changed back to White Wolf in time, and did not directly expose my human identity... However, some of the off-brothers of the White Wolf tribe living on the Daqing Mountain were still hunted and killed by the Sky Hunter."

As he said, the man moved suddenly, put his arms around Xiang Xing, and slowly stood up.

He took her little hand and led her to the closed door.

After that, he suddenly turned around, held the little guy's slender shoulder, and stared at her seriously.

In the hoarse tone, there was an indescribable solemnity, and a hint of faint, like an invitation.

"Xiang Xing, are you willing to accept everything from me, are you willing to walk into this room?"

"I do."

Xiang Xing nodded without hesitation.

How could she be unwilling.

She has been waiting for this day for a long time.

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly hooked the corners of his lips.

Tilted his head and smiled sweetly at him.

In the dark soft eyes, there was even more seriousness, "No matter what is in it, no matter what you do in it, you are still my favorite Conai and Xing'er's lovely brother."

"..."

Hearing this, the man looked slightly startled.

He chuckled slightly, then leaned down and kissed the touching pink lips.

"Thank you, my star."

He let go of her, and suddenly took another deep breath.

Take out the key and open the door.

A terrifying coldness came out of the room first.

Immediately afterwards, the strong smell of disinfectant water, mixed with some smells that Xiang Xing did not recognize, poured into her nose together.

The little guy paused, made enough mental preparations, and looked into the room.

The scene in that room couldn't help making her eyes widen slightly.

The same as her previous guess.

Here, it really is the specimen room of Professor Ke University of Zoology in the Department of Biology.