Chapter 309: Master's domesticated little phoenix (29-30)

"...I think you are stunned by your eldest brother! You must be because of sister-in-law..."

"You are stunned! I'm so good!!"

The eldest brother was fighting, but finally didn't sit still and stood up abruptly.

In the eyes that should have been sharp, tears have long been filled from an unknown period of time.

His hands are also tightly clenched, seeming to be holding back something.

Seeing this, his second brother didn't dare to say anything more.

"... Xiao Er, it's checked out!"

Seeing more and more gazes around him, the second brother seemed to be worried about being embarrassed, and quickly dragged his eldest brother away.

However, when the two passed by Xiang Xing's table.

The eldest brother who had already lost his senses suddenly stopped and looked at Gong Xuanyue deeply.

Shen Ran said: "This son, what I said is true. If you are interested, you can go to the Huoyan Mountain to the south of Kunlun Mountain to find out."

After that, a light of unknown meaning flashed across his moist eyes.

"..."

Gong Xuanyue didn't speak, but watched him quietly.

Until the eldest brother was dragged out of the tea stand by his second brother, and finally disappeared completely from everyone's sight.

The man turned his gaze back and looked back at the little girl who was tilting his head and seemed to be digesting the amount of information a little bit.

He smiled lightly and asked like a half-joking, "Xing'er, in this Kunlun area, don't you really have a Phoenix relative who likes to cause trouble, do you?"

"...You have to let me think about it."

Xiang Xing pursed her pink lips and frowned slightly.

Can't help but glance at Ya Ya quickly.

Ya Ya suddenly understood, and immediately summoned the GPS map in silence, and switched to the so-called Huoyan Mountain area.

But for a moment.

The two of them really found a big, golden red dot in the holographic projection of the Huoyan Mountain, planted deep in the center of the mountain!

[duck! quick! Check it out quickly, what kind of relatives it is! ! ]

The little guy's eyes brightened, staring at the red dot, and urging the duck.

Ya Ya also started screening with excitement.

The sudden dumbfoundedness of the two of them made the Gong Xuan on the side more puzzled.

He pursed his thin lips slightly, his amethyst eyes shook slightly, and he stared into the eyes of the two little guys with extreme earnestness, and observed them carefully.

In the end, the man was surprised that the eyes of these two little guys were staring at the same place.

After thinking about it, he couldn't help but follow these two gazes, and glanced at the top of the cafe.

——But found nothing.

"..."

In Gong Xuanyue's heart, an indescribable irritability arose for no apparent reason.

He always felt that these two little guys were doing something behind his back.

The more I think about it, the more unpleasant it becomes.