Chapter 254: Picked up a cute Corgi (37-38)

"And it's the 30th birthday."

Qianmanman in front suddenly raised his tone and teased.

He also turned his head deliberately, and made a lip-talk.

——Old stuff.

"That's also a lot younger than someone who is thirty-two this year."

Conai gave her a pale glance.

He laughed, and continued to pinch the soft dumpling face of the little guy beside him.

He tilted his head slightly and blinked at her, "Why, are you going to celebrate my birthday or give me a gift?"

"Huh hey."

Xiang Xing only smiled mischievously.

After thinking about it, she suddenly jumped to the man and opened her slender little arm to stop him.

"how?"

"how?"

The man cooperated with her amusedly and stopped.

But seeing the little guy giggling, he hooked his finger at him: "Cute brother, you bend over and lower your head."

"..."

The man raised his brows lightly, then leaned down, his head slightly lowered.

I just heard a forbearing sneer in my ear.

Immediately afterwards, I saw the girl in front of me standing on tiptoes, raising her delicate little hand and placing it on top of his head.

Doing what he did to her, rubbing his short hair vigorously.

"I won't tell you either~"

She chuckled, taking advantage of Conai's astonishment, the speed of light fled towards full of money.

Don't forget to stick out your tongue and make a little grimace.

Humph.

Just allow him to rub her head.

Of course she has to fight back~

As for his birthday, she does have some ideas now.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help covering his mouth and sneered with a sneer.

At that time, we must give him a big surprise!

...

In a blink of an eye, a month passed.

After a group of people happily organized a birthday party for Fang Ya, who had recovered, Xiang Xing also quietly started her preparations.

However, the interval of the day happened to hit the large-scale dinner party of the brand that Konai advertised.

And because after Konet’s advertisement came out, there was a great response. The brand not only invited Qian Manman, the advertising director, but also Konet to come along.

Ever since, the two took their family members and appeared at the dinner.

This is a first-line brand, covering everything from skin care to clothing and even luxury ingredients.

Therefore, the banquet site not only gathered many stars, but also gathered a variety of partners and VIPs in the industry, and Beier had a face-to-face.

However, the atmosphere at the scene was still ignited by a couple of men and women who had just stepped into the venue.

"Wow, who is that handsome guy? Is it the fresh meat of the new debut?"