Chapter 243: Picked up a cute Corgi (15-16)

Come on.

I'm afraid it's not from sleeping before transforming to after transforming.

After thinking about it, the man didn't ask much, just stood up slowly.

Picked up the meat and vegetables again, and walked directly to the kitchen, "I'll cook for you first. If you are still sleepy, you will sleep for a while."

"...Don't sleep, don't sleep!"

Hearing that Conai was cooking, a little guy who had been hungry for a whole day because of slept in, suddenly got a bit of energy, jumped off the sofa, and ran to the kitchen.

Leaning on the kitchen door, poked out a little head curiously, blinking with her shiny black soft eyes, looking at the busy figure from the back in the kitchen.

Looking at the piece of steak meat that was taken out, Xiang Xing's saliva almost dripped.

I couldn't help but smile, and asked expectantly, "Lovely brother, what are you going to do?"

"..."

The kitchen knife that Conai had just picked up suddenly stopped.

Cute brother?

What the hell.

If someone else dared to call him that, believe it or not he threw the kitchen knife over with a backhand.

But now he doesn't have this idea.

He only smiled and turned around.

The aqua-blue eyes flickered, "Sister Xiang Xing, where did I give you the lovely illusion?"

"……what."

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing was dull.

However, two light pink halos flew up quickly on both cheeks, and immediately scratched the back of his head a little embarrassingly.

Sticking out his tongue, "Does your name sound like."

"I have lived for so many years, you are the first to say like."

The man shook his head, smiled helplessly, and turned to continue cutting vegetables.

Xu has lived alone for many years, and he is very familiar with cooking.

After the preparations were ready, Xiang Xing's most anticipated symphony of the spatula ensemble gradually sounded in the kitchen.

Immediately afterwards, the greedy buttery and milky aroma, accompanied by the just right and delicious aroma of the beef after being slightly fried, poured into the little guy's nasal cavity.

It caused her saliva to flow wildly, and she couldn't help the urge to jump directly into the kitchen.

Fortunately, Konai's cooking speed is fast enough.

But after a while, a plate of pan-fried beef steak and a plate of sautéed loofah were served on the dinner table.

When the rice in the rice cooker was cooked, Xiang Xing happily grabbed the bowl from the man's hand, and bounced around to fill a large bowl of rice by himself.

Afterwards, he sat down at the dinner table like a good baby, his expectant soft eyes blinked crazily at the man.

Softly asked: "Lovely brother, can I eat now?"

"sure."

Conai was amused by her well-behaved appearance and smiled, his eyes lifted lightly, indicating to her.

Upon seeing this, the little guy took up his job with confidence and started to eat.

The juicy half-cooked steak, with rich sweetness, exploded directly in the mouth, causing the gluttons in Xiang Xing's stomach to dance cheerfully.