Chapter 284: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (33-34)

However, I saw Cao Jiaying, the C member of Team B, angering a glamorous and exquisite face, holding her other hand high.

"Producer, mentors, I have objections!"

Cao Jiaying took a deep breath, took two steps forward, and looked seriously at the producers and mentors in front of the stage.

Pointing directly at Xiang Xing firmly, "Producer, teachers, Xiang Xing must be a fake singing!"

"what?!"

The audience, even the entire barrage pool, was instantly filled with exclamations and question marks.

"Cao Jiaying, you have to question Xiang Xing, and please show evidence first."

The dance instructor Bain also rarely took up her lovely face on the floor, narrowed his eyes and stared at her.

"Of course I have evidence."

Cao Jiaying straightened slightly, turned around, and faced Xiang Xing.

His eyes were cold, "Xiang Xing, let me ask you, why is your microphone different from all of us?"

"Also, as we all know, your singing skills are the worst among all our trainees. Even if you make rapid progress within this month, I don't think you can progress to the level where you can sing well without the headset!"

As she said, she smiled suddenly, "Then there is only one possibility, you didn't open the microphone at all, you were just singing in lie!"

The audience and fans were shocked as soon as this remark came out.

[Oh Huo, things are getting interesting. ]

[what? Xiang Xing lip-synch? ! ]

[...It's not impossible. Her rate of progress is indeed too abnormal. Even if she is a genius or has some talent, she will not exceed the long-term efforts of others in a month, right? ]

[Yes, and what a genius she is, isn't she a scumbag...]

[Support Cao Jiaying's rights protection! Boycott Xiang Xing and the show crew together! ! ]

Amidst a low boo, everyone saw Xiang Xing shrug his shoulders, and slowly walked forward two steps.

He raised the microphone with a sincere expression.

"First of all, I will use this microphone because I discovered that the original microphone was broken before I went on stage, and I couldn't find a replacement temporarily, so I used my own one."

"But there are no small movements in it, except that the shape is carefully customized for me, it is a very ordinary microphone. If you don't believe it, I can check it with the teachers."

After speaking, she walked to the stage with the little star microphone and handed it to the producer and the mentors.

Taking advantage of the gap between the teachers' inspection, the little guy returned to the stage.

I took another microphone from my teammate, then picked up the earphones on my shoulders, and continued, "I will remove the earphones because it is broken, and I can sing without wearing the earphones."

After that, she cleared her throat and slowly closed her soft eyes.

A cappella came when he opened his mouth.

The voice is still clear and beautiful, and it is no different from the performance of just now.

The audience fans screamed again.

[Where is this fake singing? Everyone sang it to you. ]

[Yes, and Xing Cub also changed the lyrics. ]