Chapter 258: Picked up a cute Corgi (45-46)

But she just got close, but suddenly the man grabbed her wrist.

Immediately, she violently pulled her to the bosom full of alcohol.

"what!"

This fall, despite being cushioned by a cushion, made Xiang Xing a trance.

But she was rubbing her hairy little head, and she hadn't gotten past the moment of God.

The back of his head was suddenly clasped tightly by the man's big hand.

Then, a stronger alcoholic scent, accompanied by that domineering aura that seemed to be irresistible, overturned fiercely.

"..."

Xiang Xing's dark soft eyes widened suddenly.

His sudden kiss really made her a little confused.

Not because you don’t like it, but mainly because...

She hates the smell of alcohol in this body.

Smell, I feel nauseous.

At the same time this thought popped out of his head, the little guy was already dizzy with the strong smell of wine and the almost suffocating imprisonment.

She couldn't help raising her small pink fist subconsciously, and thumped the man in front of her vigorously.

Until he reacted, he was a little surprised and let go of her with some reluctance.

The little guy was able to return to the embrace of the fresh air, waving his hands and fanning his nose, moving his butt, and moving back.

Seeing this scene, Conai's staring eyes flashed a dark color.

He was the one who scared her.

still is……

The man suddenly froze.

He seemed unwilling to continue thinking.

Or.

He seems to not allow the existence of that "still".

Thinking of this, Ko Nai sneered, then another low chuckle.

Immediately he raised his thin lips arbitrarily, landed his hands on the ground, followed Xiang Xing's retreat, and crawled over slowly.

Raising his hand to catch it easily, he hugged her back into his arms again.

"Xing'er, stay with me for a while, for a while, okay?"

The man lowered his head and fell over that exquisite ear.

Kissed her ear again and again, breathing hoarsely.

After a while, he suddenly grabbed the soft little hand, placed it in his left atrium, and held it tightly.

There was a slight smile in his voice, but he uttered words that were extremely inconsistent with the smile.

"Here I am, it hurts, it hurts very much."

"Kona..."

Listening to his laughing whisper, Xiang Xing only felt that he was about to die from heartache.

After a pause, he finally breathed deeply, trying to adapt himself to the strong alcohol.

Then he spread his arms and hugged his sturdy body tightly.

"I will stay with you,"

She raised her small face, and leaned toward his ear, and said softly, "I have always been with you, always with you... I won't leave..."