Chapter 296: Master's domesticated little phoenix (3-4)

Jun's face tangled.

——This, it seems, he really got it wrong.

"Okay, okay, don't waste time here."

One of the most handsome of the five, who looked like the leading young man, stood up solemnly.

Concentrating his gaze, he continued to instruct the other four people, "Let’s go and find it quickly, otherwise the little junior sisters don’t know when they will cry!"

"Yes, big brother!"

The group of people thought about the little sister’s crying pears and rain, and seeing the pitiful appearance, I couldn’t help but feel distressed.

Busy with this big brother, call out five long swords, fly the sword, and leave separately.

...

In confusion, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a pair of slender palms, and gently held her up.

The palm temperature was extremely warm, which made her feel much more comfortable when she was about to be stupefied by the rain.

However, immediately afterwards, a very strong smell of alcohol suddenly filled her nose.

It's different from the smell of over-drinking wine, but a full-bodied aroma.

Even though she has a physique, smelling the smell, she actually feels very soothing and comfortable.

...

I do not know how long it has been.

After a long time, the little guy regained consciousness, and his soft eyes opened slowly again.

Glancing in confusion.

She seemed to come to a house made of bamboo.

The furnishings in the house are simple and elegant, and all kinds of furnishings are also very classical.

The air seemed to be filled with a faint fragrance of herbs.

Well.

The little guy smacked his mouth and thought for a while.

Is it an ancient, doctor's house?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing subconsciously twisted his round body and climbed up.

After standing danglingly, he continued to look at this small bamboo house.

The bamboo house is not too big, it is divided into two houses, one large and one small.

She was standing in the big room now, with a bamboo bed at her feet, and a small bamboo table with eight immortals not far in front of her.

Except for some wicker chairs and bamboo cabinets, there is a tall shelf beside the bamboo door.

There are all kinds of bottles and cans on it...

And a neat row of wine jars.

This reminded her suddenly of the scent of wine she smelled when she was dizzy.

——It seems that he is still a doctor who loves to drink.

The little guy seemed to understand and did not understand.

I was about to continue to observe, when suddenly, a brisk and small footstep came from far and near.

Xiang Xing was startled, and Fat Chu's body trembled subconsciously.

Yes, who is here?

Soon, the bamboo door was gently opened.

I saw a little boy wearing a moon-white blouse, light gray bloomers, and pigtails, who looked about six or seven years old, holding a tray, and walking in one by one.