Chapter 285: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (35-36)

Therefore, Cao Jiaying is a backlash, and can't frame it as a white lotus?

Also bring the innocent show group official?

——Oh, no, the staff member who can open the back door to let her in, and finally distribute the broken microphone and ear back to Xiang Xing, is also an official person.

There is still a problem with the program group.

Moreover, based on the past urinary **** of the program group, it may be self-directed and self-acted, and it is hyped for the topic...

Suddenly, the trend of the netizens' crusade shifted directly from Cao Jiaying and Xiang Xing to Cao Jiaying and the program team.

The program crew was so frightened that they quickly issued a clarification statement overnight to clarify that there was no act of speculation with Cao Jiaying.

In addition, I will track down this official who has failed in his duty and give you an explanation.

Gua friends thought this thing would end like this.

But who knows that early in the next morning, before Jiaying Cao’s public relations issued a whitewashing statement, a few big Vs on the Internet broke another shocking melon about her.

It is said that Cao Jiaying can become a hot player because there is a mysterious married gold master behind him.

In order to prove evidence, the big Vs also sent out many photos and videos with thick codes for the gold masters.

Although there are thick codes, it is not difficult to see the close relationship between the two.

Including the negligent staff member who was investigated overnight by the program group, the funder bought it from behind.

These big hammers smashed down the Weibo, which had stabilized, into a lively big hole.

Xiang Yun even cocked his mouth in anger.

He could think of it with his toes. This was clearly He Xi's indirect provocation and warned him to restrain.

As for Xiang Xing.

She was sitting in the coffee shop's private room, facing the frantic criticism from a group of fans and asking her thoughts.

She felt it was time to respond, but she didn't know how to respond for a while.

I had to curl my mouth and turned to look at He Xi who was beside him: "Student He Xi, do you want me to respond to this matter?"

"..."

The young boy at that time was hanging his delicate brown eyes slightly, working on math problems intently.

Qiangui's thin lips were pressed lightly, and the whole person was silent, only the rustle of the pen across the paper lingered.

Seeing Xiang Xing dazed, a huge question mark gradually appeared on the top of his head.

Why did you ignore her suddenly?

After thinking about it, she pressed her pink lips together and couldn't help moving her seat towards him, moving closer.

He tilted his head, milking his voice, and continued to whisper, "Student He Xi?"

"..."

The young man remained unmoved.

The little guy is directly covered by the circle.

what happened to him?

She blinked her eyes softly, thinking about it carefully.

Well.