Chapter 294: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (END)

You know, according to the rules in the past, even if you make a group debut, you will have to wait for a long time to make a solo.

For the diehard fans who stayed behind, what could be more exciting than that to hear the stars sing their own songs?

Originally, what they liked was the unremitting efforts of the star cubs and their ability as singers~

Soon, it was the end of June.

On the day the final exam results were announced, Xiang Xing not only posted the first grade transcript, but also posted the album cover of his new single.

It was also announced that the new single will be launched as a charity single, and all the sales income will be donated to the "Miao Miao Project", a financial support program for poor female students in remote areas.

As soon as the news came out, the fans burst into joy.

They have set the alarm clock for grabbing digital albums in the early morning.

At midnight, the single "Blooming" was launched online.

This song "Blooming" is written and composed by Xiang Xing himself. The style is warm and full of texture, and contains vigorous and upward power.

Coupled with her fresh and sweet interpretation, it is like a shining star in the dark night, a flower blooming in the wilderness, instantly lighting up the listener's mood.

It took less than an hour to go online and sold an amazing result of 10 million copies.

Even the little guy himself was stunned by this number.

Anyway, she feels that since retiring from the game, she has become a boring homework anchor, and she shouldn't have so many fans...

As a result, it does not seem to be the case.

Well.

Wonderful and wonderful.

one year later.

Witnessed by many fans, Xiang Xing was successfully admitted to the Guodu Conservatory of Music with his professional results.

At the same time, the song "Blooming", which was popular in the streets and alleys, also successfully won her two golden melody awards, "Best Singer Newcomer" and "Best Single of the Year".

Become the fastest growing and best one among all the participating trainees in the first season of the Danfeng Girls Academy.

Four years later.

Xiang Xing, who released two albums, held the first round of world tour after graduating from Guodu Conservatory of Music.

The largest stadium in the world-Guodu Comprehensive Stadium.

The last scene of Xiang Xing's world tour.

She stood in a sea of ​​gorgeous holographic purple flowers and sang the last encore song "Bloom".

Immediately afterwards, melodious courtesy and music suddenly resounded throughout the venue.

He Xi was dressed in a pure white dress and appeared on stage in a frantic scream.

With his perfect gentle smile, he knelt on one knee under the gaze of 100,000 spectators.

The voice is dumb, and the strong affection is not diminished in the past.

"Xing'er, marry me, okay?"

"Ok!"

[~End of the plane~]