Chapter 264: Picked up a cute Corgi (57-58)

The words that fell into the bones of cold pierced Wu Tianlie's heart with horror.

Can he not guess what this privilege is!

No wonder, this **** Conai would directly face himself with his white wolf posture.

In this way, even if he devours himself alive, it will not affect his human identity!

Thinking about it, Wu Tianlie couldn't help raising his old face and laughing out loud.

"Hahahahaha!!"

While smiling, he looked back at the white wolf in front of him with great pride, "Kona, ah, Kona, in the past twenty years, your memory hasn't evolved along with your body?"

"Did you forget that I, Tianhun, has the world's strongest Internet media! As long as I give an order... the secrets of you animals that can evolve into adults will be completely disclosed to the world!" "

"At that time, won't you live up to your hapless old father's expectations? Hahahahahaha..."

"..."

Hearing Wu Tianlie mentioning his father, the manic factor in Conai's blood surged again, causing him to subconsciously bark his sharp teeth.

But in the next second, a fat Corgi rushed from behind him, his small and chubby body constantly rubbing against his front legs.

"Konai, Konai! Be calm!..."

Xiang Xing raised his soft eyes and called him anxiously.

It's amazing to say. Hearing those sweet and waxy calls after another, Ko Nai suddenly felt that the mania in his body had gradually subsided.

In the water blue eyes, the calm and self-sustaining color was restored.

He paused, then laughed low and low.

Immediately take two steps forward, completely guarding the little hair ball on his side behind him.

"Your medium...yes, it's quite strong."

Bai Lang looked at the uncertain old man coldly, but after a while, he sneered with contempt.

With a smile, Wu Tianlie felt inexplicably stuck in his heart, and couldn't help becoming angry: "My Wu Tianlie's medium is not something you can afford to despise! I am..."

"If you have the strength to say so much, you might as well give it a try first."

Conai directly interrupted his long and smelly commentary that was about to export.

As a result, he turned around, picked up a fat Corgi in one bite, and gently returned to the group of demonized animals that were blocking the door with a murderous look.

He looked back at him calmly.

"...This is what you said!"

Wu Tianlie was so angry that he almost vomited a mouthful of old blood.

He tickled the corner of his mouth and fumbled for a mobile phone from his pocket.

"Listen! As long as I activate the button, your Weibo, WeChat, and messy social platforms will receive the same tweet in ten seconds! What the content is, you know in your mind..."

Wu Tianlie smiled triumphantly, trembling with his fingers, and flicked a few times on his head.

Immediately press it hard.

...

Ten seconds passed.

Soon, one minute, three minutes passed.