Chapter 385: The Boss's Little Mermaid (47-48)

What's more terrible is that the outside shadow deliberately squatted down, making it impossible for her to judge who it was from her height and body shape.

Xiang Xing felt more scared the more he thought about it.

She swung her eyes slightly, simply controlling the wheelchair, moved slowly to the dressing table, and picked up the mobile phone placed above.

Send a message directly to Jin Xian.

[Xing Zai]: Brother Jin Xian... have you gone home?

...

The opposite responded quickly.

[Jin Xian]: It's almost here, what's wrong?

...

[Xing Zai]: I'm taking a shower. Someone keeps knocking on my door without telling who it is...

Thinking about it, the little guy also sent a crying emoticon pack over.

The other side was silent for a while.

[Jin Xian]: Okay, I'll let Aunt Zhang go and have a look. Just stay obediently.

Looking at the words that popped out of the chat window, Xiang Xing breathed a sigh of relief.

And carefully drive the wheelchair to the window, in case of emergency.

Soon, there was another faint sound of footsteps outside.

Immediately afterwards, Aunt Zhang's call came from far and near: "Miss Xiang?"

Hearing this, the little guy couldn't help but brighten his soft eyes with excitement.

She opened her mouth, subconsciously speaking out to answer.

But at this moment, Aunt Zhang's doubts came from outside.

"Huh?...There is no one in this room."

As soon as these words came out, the girl's big watery apricot eyes almost popped out of them without surprise.

What, what does it mean that there is no one in this room, and the faint shadows squatting down are still squatting at the door!

That group of shadows, even after listening to Aunt Zhang's words, clearly moved a few times, as if they were snickering!

And that aunt Zhang did not come forward for some reason, only called out a few times, and then left again...

Xiang Xing suddenly wanted to roll his eyes.

The anxiety in my heart was gradually replaced by fear.

Could it be that there is actually something unclean in this huge manor!

——Speaking of, just before having dinner with Mr. Jin, he seemed to have said something, this manor was the ruins of the emperor’s sky prison hundreds of years ago...

Thinking of this, the little guy couldn't help swallowing, his little hand clenched nervously.

She doesn't know how to catch ghosts in this life!

How about jumping out of the window...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing held his breath, turned around, supported the window lattice, and glanced outside.

Although she is on the third floor as high as she is now, there is a pool just below, so she won't belch if she jumps down.

It is possible to be discovered because of a disturbance. If you are not careful, you may expose fish tails...