Chapter 348: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (39-40)

"Look at what I brought you back!"

The woman raised her brow triumphantly and handed the piece to Xiang Xing.

The little guy stared at it, but his eyes widened in surprise.

Covered his mouth and whispered: "How did you...get it back?!"

That's right.

The piece in Mina's hand was exactly the piece she saw last night and was part of the tortoise's pillar painted by Murong Ye.

Moreover, the cut surface of this whole piece of wood was flat, as if it had been cut and taken off directly by an extremely sharp knife.

Xiang Xing was shocked...

Can not help swallowing, "You destroy the cultural relics?"

"...Oh, don't worry about this, I have to find something to fill it up!"

Mina waved her hand and smiled guilty.

However, he quickly changed his expression and continued to point to the piece of wood in his hand, "Anyway, I think, let's take a risk and look at it. It's better to bring it back for you to watch comfortably at home, otherwise it's safer!"

"Well."

The little guy tilted his head and thought for a while.

That's right.

After eating for a while, I was optimistic about it at home.

...

It didn't take long for the scent of delicacies to float in the direction of the kitchen, which instantly aroused Xiang Xing's appetite.

She couldn't help jumping up from the sofa happily, rubbing her little hands excitedly, and slid to the kitchen.

Opening the door, Wu Chen was already brushing the pot.

On the other side of the stove, there is a bowl of chicken stewed with mushrooms.

And it is an upgraded version of Qibao Begonia.

Seeing this scene, the little guy couldn't help swallowing.

Before taking it out, he directly stretched out his sinful paws towards the bowl of chicken stewed mushrooms...

In the next second, the little hand was gently patted away by a cleaned spatula.

"Wash your hands before meals."

"Well..."

Xiang Xing squashed his mouth, and suddenly stuck his tongue out at the man, making a face.

After washing his hands obediently, he directly took a pair of chopsticks, picked up a piece of chicken shank, and sent it to his mouth.

"...Wow~!"

The fragrance of mushrooms and the deliciousness of chicken, intertwined with the spiritual power of Qibao Begonia hidden in it, immediately filled her mouth.

The little guy's soft eyes suddenly sparkled, and he couldn't help nodding frantically, thumbs up and exclaimed, "Boss, your cooking is better than Golden Arch!"

But listening to that name, Wu Chen showed a slight dissatisfaction.

I could not help but deliberately lowered my voice and snorted: "If you don't change your name, I won't serve you anymore."

Of course, he said so, but he still filled a large bowl of rice in his hand and handed it to Xiang Xing.

"...Thank you husband~"