222:The rich woman and the follower of the Great God Family 45-46

The little head turned quickly for a while, and a flash of inspiration suddenly flashed.

He immediately raised his head and smiled playfully at Bais, "Brother Bais, I don't know how to wear cabbage equipment, I still have equipment to wear."

"Yes?"

Bai Si narrowed his scarlet eyes suspiciously.

Seeing her little girl suddenly raised her brows meaningfully, she immediately took out a scroll that could be transported back to the residential area.

Soon, a system prompt popped out.

[The player [Cuckoo Star] invites you to gather at her residence, do you accept it? 】

"What on earth do you want to do?"

The man shook his head amusedly, and glanced at the little Totoro with a smug smile.

He didn't hesitate anymore and agreed to the request.

In the next second, the two of them turned into two colorful lights and disappeared into the clearing.

It was directly transported to the large courtyard of Xiangxingna's Baroque Castle.

"Brother Bais, come with me!"

Xiang Xing happily pulled Bai Si, and rushed into the super large warehouse of the richest woman in Fengse Continent.

A dazzling array of boxes, as well as almost countless various materials, instantly greeted the eyes.

Even the well-informed first assassin on the mainland, seeing this scene, was so surprised that he murmured subconsciously.

It's too much.

"Brother Bais, wait a minute."

I saw Xiang Xing take out her small bookkeeping book from the bag and looked through it carefully for a while.

Afterwards, he moved up the ladder again and climbed to the upper part of the warehouse.

Immediately afterwards, she threw down stacks of classified materials.

Bais opened his eyes unexpectedly, and immediately looked at the materials in that place.

——It seems that they are all consumables used to build special equipment.

And this kind of equipment is difficult to build, consumes a lot of materials and crystal coins, and its attributes are not very flexible.

All in all very thankless.

Thinking about it, the man couldn't help but laughed, his voice raised, "You do this, but it doesn't fit the temperament of your big profiteer at all."

"...People are not big profiteers!"

Xiang Xing hummed and threw down the last handful of materials, then jumped off the ground and sat down in the pile of materials.

Like a rat, stuffed materials into his luggage, muttering unconvincedly, "I'm not just making equipment...you'll know in a moment."

"right?"

Beth continued to shake his head and laughed.

Until the little guy was completely prepared, he pulled him to the big casting table in the courtyard.

She was busy working around the casting table, creating pieces of special whiteboard equipment.

After that, he actually flew a kick, kicked the strengthening furnace, and threw the equipment in.

Seeing the man straight up his forehead.

She not only wasted materials, but also wasted money to strengthen!