Chapter 251: Picked up a cute Corgi (31-32)

"...Hey? Professor, you went too fast, right!?"

In the studio, Fang Ya stared at the still swaying door, frowning.

That guy seems to be really angry.

Forget it, I will apologize next time.

Fang Ya whistled indifferently.

However, at this moment, there was a strange noise suddenly behind him, as well as the screams of the staff.

"Guide Qian, be careful! Rocker arm! Rocker arm seems to fall off!!"

Hearing this shout, Fang Ya's heart froze, and he turned back and rushed back without hesitation.

Looking up while running, I saw that one of the camera's rockers seemed to be loose parts, shaking dangerously.

But after a while, it fell off so suddenly and fell off...

"what!!--"

One after another screams suddenly came from all directions, and then the money that was still drunk was sobered up, and he subconsciously raised his eyes.

I saw a robotic arm attacking straight towards his door.

She didn't even have time to be surprised or to dodge, so she could only close her eyes tightly and raise her hand to block...

At the moment of her death, she suddenly felt a strange and violent whirlwind rushing towards her.

In the next second, he was hugged tightly by a pair of warm arms and rolled to the side.

"hiss……"

A muffled snort came from my ears.

The woman was startled for a moment, then raised her eyes and followed the prestige.

But he met the familiar handsome face.

The eyebrows were frowned with pain, but the brown eyes were full of worry, and he looked at her nervously, "Full, are you doing anything?"

"I……"

Qianmanman has not had time to answer.

The stunned people around reacted and rushed forward.

Seeing Fang Ya's injury, he couldn't help but scream again.

"...Hey, Fang Ya's arm was hit!"

"Hurry up and get the medicine kit!!"

"What kind of medicine kit, call an ambulance!!"

In the studio, a group of staff members were in a hurry.

As everyone knows, at this moment, a strange black shadow quickly rushed over from a corner, picked up the mechanical arm that hit Zhong Fangya, and quickly turned around, disappearing without a trace...

...

On the other end, on the highway.

Conai still had a calm face, and didn't say a word, just driving.

Xiang Xing frowned weirdly and looked at him silently.

She wanted to ask.

But glanced at the speed of the car that was about to cross the line, the little guy paused, and finally put the question back into his stomach.

Keeping your life is important to obey the traffic rules.

As for Conai.

In fact, he didn't quite understand what was going on with him.