Chapter 303: Master's domesticated little phoenix (17-18)

Otherwise, something bad will most likely happen...

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly had an ominous premonition.

Will she be too careless...

However, just as Xiang Xing was about to start his endless conspiracy theories, Gong Xuan in front of him could not help but cover his mouth lightly and shrugged his shoulders when he saw the scene.

Then, without waiting for her to think about it, she raised her slender finger lightly and snapped a crisp finger.

In those dark purple eyes, there are faintly looming strands of mist, a bit darker in color.

However, Xiang Xing did not notice this subtle change.

Because, at the moment when she snapped her fingers, she suddenly felt hot all over her body, and she quickly glowed with a golden red light, completely enveloping her body.

In the light, the small and exquisite bird's shadow gradually began to stretch and raise...

Until it turned into a shadow of a slender and slender little girl glowing with golden red light.

After that, Guanghua quickly dispersed.

Before Gong Xuanyue's eyes, her original little fat look no longer existed. Instead, she was dressed in a golden and red feather cloak, combed with fringed buds, and a lovely girl with a delicate and soft face, sitting on a wicker chair. .

At this time, the little guy was also nervous because of the changes, his soft and delicate eyebrows wrinkled tightly, and his eyes closed tightly.

The thick and slender eyelashes fell on the delicate eyelids like butterfly wings, shaking gently again and again.

The skin was crystal clear and white as porcelain, and the pink lips were pressed tightly, as if holding his breath.

She looks charming, yet extremely affectionate.

Seeing that the man was in a trance for a moment.

Then he paced forward and knelt down gently in front of her.

Raising his hand, he lightly patted the delicate hand that was so nervous that he was holding his knee.

"Hey, open your eyes and take a look."

"..."

Xiang Xing swallowed anxiously, and then cautiously opened his soft black eyes.

At that time, the man in front of him suddenly raised his hand and raised a phantom like water in front of her.

The reflection of the little guy suddenly came into her eyes.

Seeing the exquisite and lovely appearance in the magic mirror, even Xiang Xing himself was shocked.

Because the plot this time is about the relationship between the host body just broke the shell, she, even the host body herself, have never seen the appearance of a human being.

With this look, even she unconsciously showed a stunning look, and subconsciously raised her little hand.

Astonished, his fingertips like onion roots dumbly, poking and pinching his soft and dangling cheeks again and again.

Can't help feeling silently in my heart.

The latest residence is really the back wave of the Yangtze River and the front wave, and she fascinates herself more and more each time.

"...Okay, okay, I'm back!"

Seeing the girl who was crazy and narcissistic in front of the phantom mirror, Gong Xuanyue felt even more helpless.