Chapter 391: The Boss's Little Mermaid (59-60)

"This slap was for the original lady."

The little guy pursed his pink lips slightly, and murmured to the man who had passed out.

After that, he ignored him, drove the wheelchair, and slowly returned to the main house, back to his bedroom.

At that time, Jin Xian, like everyone in the manor, was hugging a quilt, and seemed to sleep extremely deeply.

Xiang Xing carefully stopped the wheelchair back to the original position that the man had placed before, and the fish's tail was lightly lifted, and the whole fish bounced up.

After pulling away the man's big bed, he slid into his arms stubbornly.

The little head rested on the strong arms that had been reserved for her subconsciously, and gently curled the corners of her lips, closing her eyes comfortably.

After the body was warm, he whispered quietly in his heart: [Duck, release the hypnotic mode. ]

[OK~]

Duck quickly turned off the hypnotic mode.

Almost at the same time, the eyelashes of everyone on the entire estate, including the elite patrol dog brigade, lightly touched.

The manor returned to normal operations.

Xiang Xing also secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to shrink into Jin Xian's arms.

Because I stayed up too late, it didn't take a while before I fell asleep to death.

As everyone knows, at the moment she fell asleep, Jin Xian's eyelashes moved and slowly opened his eyes.

There is a clear color under the deep ink eyes, which does not mean that it is half-drowsy.

He didn't say a word, but rubbed the little fluffy head in his arms fondly, and then hugged her tightly.

After that, he turned his gaze to a wheelchair that seemed to be parked perfectly, and the ink-like night outside the window.

After a while, the corners of the scarlet lips faintly tick.

The arms tightened again.

Tonight, it seems very exciting.

However, she did not want to say that he would naturally pretend to be ignorant.

...

Early in the morning the next day, it was light.

The Jin family's elite patrol dog brigade was the first to spot the unconscious figure of Ouyang Yin lying in the pavilion.

The barking of dogs one after another alarmed the entire manor.

However, after Zhang Bo and Ute helped to investigate the monitoring last night, they both frowned strangely.

Not to mention how he got in, nor why he could pass all the defense nets of the Jin family smoothly after he got in.

In the surveillance video near the main house, the sneaky figure was indeed captured.

But the original good video, but a light golden streamer across the screen, rushing towards Ouyang Yin, suddenly freeze...

Moreover, only the screen freezes, and the monitoring time is still moving!

During this period, you can even hear the faint sound of the wind and the sounds of insects and birds...

It was not until this time had passed for more than half an hour that the screen moved again and flashed suddenly.