Chapter 379: The Boss's Little Mermaid (35-36)

"Xiang Xing, a nice name."

Professor Jin happily turned around from the end of the hospital bed, took an apple from the fruit basket of the bedside table, and stuffed it directly into the little guy's hand.

He smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Little Xing'er, look at my father who is sick in bed now, and there is nothing for you to meet up, so you can eat an apple first! I will make up later, and I will make up later!"

As soon as his voice fell, Xiang Xing choked in his throat with saliva: "Cough, cough!..."

What, what is the situation.

Why is it my dad all of a sudden...

Listening to the "nonsense" of the old man, Jin Xian behind him couldn't help but help his forehead helplessly.

"What are you talking nonsense."

He rolled his eyes gently at Professor Jin, his voice a little deep, "We are not in that kind of relationship, don't scare others!"

"Hey, do you guys have that kind of relationship, dad I still can't tell?"

The old man patted the bed and laughed for a while.

But the conversation changed again, frowned deliberately complaining, and looked at his son in a twitchy look, "Or, you brat don't want to be responsible?"

"..."

Jin Xian was speechless.

It was as if he had done her to her.

Thinking about it, the man suddenly remembered the scene yesterday.

An unnoticeable faint color was flashed across the white and transparent cheeks.

However, the old man looked at him sharply.

It made him smile even more, and directly pointed out: "Hey, his face is red, I think you are!"

"...Okay, let's not talk about this for now."

Jin Xian changed the subject calmly.

I saw him look around slightly, suddenly stepped away with his long legs, and walked slowly to the window of the ward.

Close the thick curtains tightly, so that there are no gaps.

Next, Xiang Xing looked at him, took out a thing like an air conditioner remote control from his pocket, and pressed it directly at the surveillance camera in the corner of the ceiling.

Press and hold another button on the remote control to scan all the electronic equipment and furnishings in the ward.

After confirming that there were no other problems, he breathed a sigh of relief and stepped back to Xiang Xing's side.

"Dad, there is something, I think you need to know."

As the man said, he turned to the girl again, and then slowly squatted down.

He pressed his thin lips slightly, and suddenly raised his slender palm, gently covering the girl's small hand, which was lying flat on the tail of the fish.

After that, he lifted up the delicate, obsidian eyes, and cast a solemn look at her for instructions.

He made the final question in a dumb voice, "Girl, can you?"

Xiang Xing tilted his head.

He understood what he meant, smiled sweetly, and nodded gently: "It's okay."

"Ok."

The man also laughed and nodded slightly.

Immediately afterwards, he moved his hand and gently removed the thick towel covering the fish's tail.